exstremly high amount of AI highlights starting from throw inn (extensive highlights)

i dont know what kind of information you want to look more into this, but i find a lot of AI highlights are starting from throw ins (set pieces in general)

A lot of times this highlights ends with the bug of "1-2 pases and then a cross " which have been reporting in the forum a long time ago, without any action taking on it. Other times my players just make a penalty, so every time the AI has a throw in i hold my breath

is this something other people are seeing as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/02/2021 at 14:53, Blue 4 Life said:

The throw ins drive me insane. A number of times, my player throws the ball directly to the opponent, who then hits one through ball for their striker to run through and score on the counter attack!!

It's a known  problem (see the throw-in thread below).  However, I've been able to make it a lot better by doing this.  On the right side, have your ML or AML take the throw.  On the left side have your MR or AMR take the throw.  Make sure both are short throws.  It will follow it on attacking throw-ins only, but you (hopefully) won't turn them over.