[FM21] Cont. Comp Overview, Recruitment Meeting Screens

Tyburn

Competitions List should be; league ranking list xml file found in panels\nation

Team List should be; club team list panel xml file found in panels\club

Club Finances List should be; finances list xml file found in panels\club

The other options in those lists are spread across the various files in the panels\nation folder different files for different screens.

Club Info - General should be; team container information overview panel club xml file found in the panels\team folder.

All of those should be within the panels fmf file.

Thank you for these @michaeltmurrayuk.

I have managed to locate and tweak all the files needed from this lot, bar one.

The club team list panel doesn't seem to have the info in it i need to alter the actual list (as posted above). Having searched through all the files in panels/nation, as suggested, I can't find the file that relates to the reputation filter option that controls this list. Unless i am missing something. I want to be able to edit the columns.

Thanks for any further help.

The views should be controlled by the section meta data xml file found in the sections folder extracted from the skins fmf file (it's within the skins\fm\sections folder). - You may also need to copy over the config file from that folder as well and restart FM rather than reload your skin to force the game to load your file instead of the default one.

In that file do a search for ctac as that is the id for that panel, and under that id should be the code for the table columns - it's laid out like the Team Squad, Match Ratings or League Table panels, you should just need to remove the line with the id that corresponds to the column you want removed, and they should be listed in the same order they appear in game

• michaeltmurrayuk changed the title to [FM21] Cont. Comp Overview, Recruitment Meeting Screens
1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Should be the various recruitment meeting and recruitment focus xml files found in the panels\human folder

Thanks Michael. I've managed to do what I want with the meeting panel but I am struggling to find what I want in the focus panel. "Recruitment Focus Popup" seems to have the code for the second image above, but the specific code I am after is alluding me.

Basically I want to remove the current and potential ability option boxes from the search. In the code, in the "recruitment focus popup" panel, it all seems wrapped up as one overall item. Unless I'm missing something.

Is what I am after possible? Or is it hard coded?

Thanks for all your continued help.

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.e850a7e0fa1af7b227c785fffdd48615.png

Hi.

Back on this again/still.

How can I remove, or stop, the middle box at the bottom from appearing during a team meeting? "we need to look for someone in this position ...."

Which file controls these bottom buttons?

Thanks.

EDIT* Nevermind ... found it ... "recruitment meeting base panel"

Edited by Tyburn

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2021 at 11:25, Tyburn said:

Couple more please ... the middle box on both of these:

image.thumb.png.e850a7e0fa1af7b227c785fffdd48615.png

image.thumb.png.1646844d8a34775183e7dc2874d89d4a.png

Thanks for replying, I’ll try to be clearer!

The middle box on the first picture - the one where they show you the players you already have in that position.

2 hours ago, macca7292 said:

Thank you!

I’m beginning to think the task of finding every place the ca and pa stars appear is never ending!

Haha. Yep. It’s everywhere! Inbox panels are particularly troublesome because you don’t know it’s there until you play through a season (even more), and there’s lots of them!

55 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Haha. Yep. It’s everywhere! Inbox panels are particularly troublesome because you don’t know it’s there until you play through a season (even more), and there’s lots of them!

Yeah, I had the recruitment meeting one a couple of days ago. The meeting irritates me anyway so I was tempted to just refuse to attend!

Then yesterday I had a report from the loan manager about the players I had out on loan. Nothing obvious in the news item panel folder but I think I’ve tracked it down to club / players on loan . Haven’t had time to try it out yet.

Sure.

It's nothing particularly tricky. I just removed the role ability column and added in a couple of generic stats columns instead.

I didn't like how it lined up either so I just changed all the widths to -1 to give each the same width,

You could probably get a few more stats in there if you wanted to.

recruitment meeting position report panel.xml

7 hours ago, macca7292 said:

Sure.

It's nothing particularly tricky. I just removed the role ability column and added in a couple of generic stats columns instead.

I didn't like how it lined up either so I just changed all the widths to -1 to give each the same width,

You could probably get a few more stats in there if you wanted to.

recruitment meeting position report panel.xml 6.94 kB · 1 download

Brilliant thanks a lot.