Why are some features missing in FM 21 vs FM 20?

Hi

I will list some things that I find it is strange that they are missing or at least not featured as clearly as before;

- weather conditions. Why is there no info about weather conditions before the game? And having played now for a while, I get the feeling that the "weather" is the same all the time? No rain, no snow. And my teams home pitch is in Scandinavia where it certainly is bad weather most of the time...

- crowd attendance. Used to be featured as a number in halftime, now it appears in a very discreet fashion after the game. This should be a "success factor" for any manager, to get more people to watch the team!?

- match timeline. There used to be a "time-line", showing the most important events during the game, it also made it possible to click on an event to get a replay of what happened. Very useful "analytical" tool that i cannot find anymore.

13 minutes ago, Mr Snoka said:

Hi

I will list some things that I find it is strange that they are missing or at least not featured as clearly as before;

- weather conditions. Why is there no info about weather conditions before the game? And having played now for a while, I get the feeling that the "weather" is the same all the time? No rain, no snow. And my teams home pitch is in Scandinavia where it certainly is bad weather most of the time...

- crowd attendance. Used to be featured as a number in halftime, now it appears in a very discreet fashion after the game. This should be a "success factor" for any manager, to get more people to watch the team!?

- match timeline. There used to be a "time-line", showing the most important events during the game, it also made it possible to click on an event to get a replay of what happened. Very useful "analytical" tool that i cannot find anymore.

weather condition is shown in the tactical meeting before the game same with crowd attendance,

3 hours ago, Mr Snoka said:

This was removed along with all the other analysis tools, for reasons of realism (you do not have access to these tools in the middle of a game in real life is the argument). You can get some limited info at half time, but full analysis at the end of a game only. It was quite a divisive thing when FM21 was released. I agree that having the bar to quickly navigate through the match is something that was very useful. 

On 25/01/2021 at 17:39, Spedding said:

weather condition is shown in the tactical meeting before the game same with crowd attendance,

that's true, although I still think these are details that should be more focus on. And I do not see any rain, snow, storm etc when I play the games. It's always the same conditions!?

On 25/01/2021 at 19:42, sporadicsmiles said:

This was removed along with all the other analysis tools, for reasons of realism (you do not have access to these tools in the middle of a game in real life is the argument). You can get some limited info at half time, but full analysis at the end of a game only. It was quite a divisive thing when FM21 was released. I agree that having the bar to quickly navigate through the match is something that was very useful. 

Hold on I thought the introduced tablets on the field to allow managers to replay events??? Or am I wrong

On 26/01/2021 at 22:08, Mr Snoka said:

that's true, although I still think these are details that should be more focus on. And I do not see any rain, snow, storm etc when I play the games. It's always the same conditions!?

Try playing away to a russian team in CL group around winter, I faced Lok Moscow and couldn't see my players, the pitch or the ball. yellow ball, white away shirts and all white pitch.

Usually heavy rain in England around Jan/Feb too. Maybe you've set your graphics so low the weather isnt shown? IDK..