Official FMH Forum - Off Topic Thread

Why, the Spurs fan in a bad mood because Harry Houdini couldn't pull it off against the mighty toffees :D

Pie-Pie-Pienaar, Pienaar, Pienaar. Pie-Pie-Pienaar, Pie-Pienaar. (To the tune of the music man)

:D

Wouldn't that be Pie-Pie-Pie-Pienaar, Pienaar-Pienaar-Pienaar, Pienaar-Pienaar?!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one on youtube was nothing special, I could have done better :D

He has scored so many great goals for us, there was the one against Palace that was from 35 yards, and won us the playoff game, and the one against Plymouth in the last minute, which got us a point, and of course he scored from the halfway line against Birmingham this year.

And yes sorry for posting the picture about 10 times, i messed up the quotes.

Who just saw Hart's save from Rooney, he ran the length of the pitch and then what a save!

One word: Wow!

Giggs really should of shot though.

i told you all we wouldnt be beaten of scum city

There was never going to be a Blue party in manchester that evening! Rbinho had a SHOCKER. Did nothing.

Did you know, Everton use Football Manager to look for players :D

I bet it gives Marc and Co that warm, fuzzy feeling LSD is always talking about :p

They bought the rights to use it didn't they. bet Sega and Si are rubbing their hands together, not at the money but at the fact that they have created an AI that is more powerful than the real life scouts lol.

take it back!

Am i the only one who is getting annoyed that people are coming into this forum and using our stuff and posting it on other forums? its really annoying me

No, it annoyed me that as soon as i had made my legends updates, they appeared on neo almost instantly, and the guy who posted them actually claimed them as his own! The cheek of it!:eek:

Archived