Approach to bigger team matches

My team is perugia and now is seria A I am doing well but I suffer a lot with bigger teams like Inter and Juventus..... I feel that my team is another team in those matches ..... I need your experience guys in approach such matches with bigger teams ... what do you do ... what tactical tweaks you do ...... Thank you 

To make the Tactical Familiarity stay mostly full at the main tactic I use 2 different tactics depending on if I play a larger club or not. They are very similar, and I also use to switch to the second one if I get a red card (usually without a attacking midfielder with 10 men), It makes for less highlights and I do sometimes score goals using the defensive tactic as well, but I get less chances.

qbYAXZn.png

2 hours ago, aktham5781 said:

My team is perugia and now is seria A I am doing well but I suffer a lot with bigger teams like Inter and Juventus..... I feel that my team is another team in those matches ..... I need your experience guys in approach such matches with bigger teams ... what do you do ... what tactical tweaks you do ...... Thank you 

Please post the screenshot of your tactic in the Tactics forum. There are lots of knowledgeable tacticians who are glad to help you with your concerns. 

One thing outside of the tactical approach that I would like to add is to really pay attention to players that aren't comfortable playing in big matches. It really makes a difference and you're a lot better off picking a worse player over a, normally, better one, if the latter isn't comfy in big games.

I had an absolute beastly central defender in my current Everton save, played well over 400 league games for the club, but towards the end of the season when the big matches piled up, he would always crumble. He had "doesn't enjoy big matches" on his report card. All in all, he wasn't as good as he could have been simply because of this (and also a low pressure rating). For a big club, you really need players who will show up on big occasions. Your Perugia side might not be there yet and your games vs big teams might not be what the game actually determines to be a big match, but consider this food for thought anyways.