Imported a verified file from FM20 but can't verify it in FM21

Carlito85

Il y a 9 heures, Carlito85 a dit :

I keep getting a nation rules error which says:

"UEFA Champions League, Number of teams in competition (80) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (64)"

Check if you don't have missing rules/modifications due to importing. I had that issue.

Alternatively, I heavily suggest exporting the files to .xml and comparing the differences in any decent text editor that has such a function. I use VSCode, but there are other less fancy (and heavy) options. Here's an example: every difference sticks out like a sore thumb and can be spotted using the sidebar.

Code_2020-12-24_18-57-29.thumb.png.b3d3781d1704a767e04cbe6b868d9647.png

Edited by Xavier Lukhas

19 minutes ago, Xavier Lukhas said:

Check if you don't have missing rules/modifications due to importing. I had that issue.

Alternatively, I heavily suggest exporting the files to .xml and comparing the differences in any decent text editor that has such a function. I use VSCode, but there are other less fancy (and heavy) options. Here's an example: every difference sticks out like a sore thumb and can be spotted using the sidebar.

Code_2020-12-24_18-57-29.thumb.png.b3d3781d1704a767e04cbe6b868d9647.png

Thanks. I'll have a look and see what I can find :thup:

@Wolf_pd @Xavier Lukhas I figured out what the problem was. The Ranking Level Info had 0 teams in the first round. For some reason it still verified with that setting in FM20.

Now I've got the Bulgarian First League problem with 1 team relegated and 2 promoted with 0 extra teams requested. It's telling me to make sure the league is set to flexible rules but I don't think I can do that. Still won't verify.

Edited by Carlito85

11 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

@Wolf_pd @Xavier Lukhas I figured out what the problem was. The Ranking Level Info had 0 teams in the first round. For some reason it still verified with that setting in FM20.

Now I've got the Bulgarian First League problem with 1 team relegated and 2 promoted with 0 extra teams requested. It's telling me to make sure the league is set to flexible rules but I don't think I can do that. Still won't verify.

You should delete verification from your file and test in game. Editor is not reliable with this kind of files.

56 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

You should delete verification from your file and test in game. Editor is not reliable with this kind of files.

Is that possible? It won't let me select the file to use in game if it's not verified.