trying to implement my idea

so i do not know where to start  

after much reading  in the forum  i experienced  some ideas on how to make  a tactic  and how to set it up

to play the team as i have it im my mind  and this is where the difficulites begin

The formation

Option 1: DLF ( I would like f9 but i think he is not good for a role) – ST drops deep, forms a diamond with the CDM and two “balance” players, two players push up onto last line. This is a flexible set up i bielive.. suits with MEZ {s} or better CM AT?

Option 2: One full-back overlaps, the other comes narrow  WBA TI : STAY wider     WBS : stay narrow ( i would like IWB bot i think is not good for a role)

with this  i what to succeed the maximun width for my WBA  that's wht i chose IFs  beacuse i think wit S dutie cut insite early

and so i think i create more space center  or on the flanks.. 

so far I think I did well .. but I can not continue it further

for this please I want your opinions

20201223114144_1.thumb.jpg.0abb7cac50f295116d7b9f9a562018b5.jpg

1 hour ago, michael_richie0 said:

WBS : stay narrow

Keep in mind that doing this affects the player also defensively so keep an eye on that if you go for it.

In terms of the tactic it looks good to me the only thing is you might want to change the DLP from support to attack. I know that the IF on support will still be attacking but if you want to create better chances I think you need at another player attacking the box if you want to go for the DLP on support.

I think id want Aubameyang in an attacking role, assuming he will be the inside forward, and ask him to sit narrow.

From watching the games IRL, i think Lacazette mostly plays as a DLF on support but i dont know whether you can get a DLF to hold the ball up and be more combative?

He is like a pressing forward but comes deeper and is more technical i think

2 hours ago, michael_richie0 said:

Thx for feedback,, so i will do this?

Dlf a.   

If s.                    Iw a

Dlp s  mez s?

yes. you can also use the AP if you want but the DLP holds position so he will help out defensively 

I tried This

dlf s

IF a              W s    

mez s  Cm A 

DM d 

WB s   cd cd  FB s 

i think with this  i load left side a lot and create space at right

generally i liked what i saw,,, but  makes me very vulnerable  defensively

I am desperate I do not know what to do

2 minutes ago, michael_richie0 said:

but  makes me very vulnerable  defensively

Because the combo of a mezzala and attacking CM is inherently risky. I mean, both roles are obviously attack-minded, which can easily leave that area exposed defensively. The simplest tweak would be to change the mezzala into a holding or covering role (DLP support or carrilero or BWM support). That (seemingly small) tweak would make the setup far more balanced and solid. As you can see, just one single role can make a huge difference. 

4 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Because the combo of a mezzala and attacking CM is inherently risky. I mean, both roles are obviously attack-minded, which can easily leave that area exposed defensively. The simplest tweak would be to change the mezzala into a holding or covering role (DLP support or carrilero or BWM support). That (seemingly small) tweak would make the setup far more balanced and solid. As you can see, just one single role can make a huge difference. 

i think this is exacly what makes the game so magical

with carrilero  will i have the focus on left to the same dagree?

16 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

If you want focus on the left, then simply use the related focus play instruction. 

Using the quote for OPs benefit, I know you will know this already ED. 

In your previous setup, you would more likely want to focus right, so to build chances that side and leave space on the left for the attacker.

The main issue I can see defensively, I agree with ED, that midfield is very open, not a lot of cover there as both roles will look to get further forward 

2 minutes ago, wicksy360 said:

Using the quote for OPs benefit, I know you will know this already ED. 

In your previous setup, you would more likely want to focus right, so to build chances that side and leave space on the left for the attacker.

The main issue I can see defensively, I agree with ED, that midfield is very open, not a lot of cover there as both roles will look to get further forward 

Car + AP AT on mid is good idea for this system ?

14 minutes ago, michael_richie0 said:

Try it, see what happens! 😁 watch the game on a fair level of highlight detail. If it works, then excellent. If not, why not? Don’t just look at where you conceded from, look further back to where / how you lost the ball and where the space left was. Watch a fair few games too, don’t base it on one game 😊

1 hour ago, michael_richie0 said:

Depends on the style of play you want to implement. If you want more of a possession-oriented style, then better avoid the attack duty for an AP. But if you want a fast-transition style (counter-attacking or fast attacking football), then the AP with attack duty would make sense and can work nicely with a carrilero or BWM on support in a 4123 wide.

In short: carrilero + AP on attack is generally a good CM combo in the 4123 wide formation in terms of balance, but is not suitable for possession-minded styles. 

2 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Depends on the style of play you want to implement. If you want more of a possession-oriented style, then better avoid the attack duty for an AP. But if you want a fast-transition style (counter-attacking or fast attacking football), then the AP with attack duty would make sense and can work nicely with a carrilero or BWM on support in a 4123 wide.

In short: carrilero + AP on attack is generally a good CM combo in the 4123 wide formation in terms of balance, but is not suitable for possession-minded styles. 

what you would change??