Team / Player stats, Analytical Data, XG

Is there a way during a match on FM21 that you can go and view  analytical data. XG stats and assistnat manager advice during a match and not at half time like in previous FM versions.  If so how do you do this, from what I can tell the panels to click on the xg and alaytical data only come up at half time for you to view.  I used to like checking it every 15-20 mins and making changes to suit.  You also used to be able to get assistant manager tactical feedback etc during a game every 15 mins- has this been removed from the latest version

1 minute ago, wazza said:

Is there a way during a match on FM21 that you can go and view  analytical data.

Only at half time, not the second to second stuff you got previously (on the basis that IRL, managers don't have access to split second analytics, heat maps, etc).

1 minute ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Only at half time, not the second to second stuff you got previously (on the basis that IRL, managers don't have access to split second analytics, heat maps, etc).

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something somewhere.  At least that makes it more realistic

2 minutes ago, wazza said:

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something somewhere.  At least that makes it more realistic

Not really as any team worth their salt will have upto the second analytics available. Sounds to me like it's something taken away so they can then re-add it in the future as a feature. 

Like years ago "we've introduced widgets, they're the best" and now it's "have your static screens back"

3 hours ago, wazza said:

Is there a way during a match on FM21 that you can go and view  analytical data. XG stats and assistnat manager advice during a match and not at half time like in previous FM versions.  If so how do you do this, from what I can tell the panels to click on the xg and alaytical data only come up at half time for you to view.  I used to like checking it every 15-20 mins and making changes to suit.  You also used to be able to get assistant manager tactical feedback etc during a game every 15 mins- has this been removed from the latest version

You can see all of this during a match you just have to kind of go through a backdoor to find it. 

• Pause the game and click on Tactics and Subs bottom left
  • Click Opposition tab along the top
  • On the right-hand side click on either Best Performance or Room for Improvement 
  • This takes you to the Players stats page (I think)
    • From here you can use the drop down to look at different individual player performance metrics
  • Along the top next to Stats there will be another drop down to look at Analysis, Summary, Teams, Feedback etc. (it might be my skin but it just shows as a white block as per screenshot below)

20201203171403_1.thumb.jpg.2a549a4e52ed5ee4753c3f21c70d9198.jpg

20201203171740_1.thumb.jpg.f76f92ba79fd663fccfc3932ed3ad1c3.jpg

20201203171752_1.thumb.jpg.a11ac506851f02a0660dbb9abfcbaf09.jpg

39 minutes ago, orlyzao said:

I think it works regardless of which skin you're using. Good to know it was all there in the end, just hiding behind a lot of clicks. 

Great stuff. Even all the mods got it wrong and were telling us it's only available at half time and full time. Good to know. Thanks. 

Edited by upthetoon