Transferring Regens across files

Shmeethebeast

I've had a couple of saves in FM20, and I'd love to do a one-season save in the last month where I combine all of the best regens that I've had into one team.

Is there a way to transfer players across save files without having to manually recreate that player in the editor? Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I remember myself using a UI script freeware to transfer about 1K players of my FM 2007 save to FM 2016. I still use that database for FM20 and I would like to extend it to 2K former players with a better method.

Disappointing that SI still haven't add this simple feature.

On 29/10/2020 at 03:35, Ruh Roh said:

FMRTE or Genie Scout, both very easy to use. But yeah you still have to do it by hand.

FMRTE has and export/import function you can use to create/move players in a save. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/11/2020 at 04:10, wkdsoul said:

FMRTE has and export/import function you can use to create/move players in a save. 

Doubtful, but could you transfer players across game versions? As in, import an FM20 regen into an FM21 save?

i'd be very surprised if you could, but you best believe i'd be spending money on it if you can :lol:

On 07/11/2020 at 05:11, Shenmue-X said:

I remember myself using a UI script freeware to transfer about 1K players of my FM 2007 save to FM 2016. I still use that database for FM20 and I would like to extend it to 2K former players with a better method.

Disappointing that SI still haven't add this simple feature.

Does this freeware still exist/is it available? If it is I'd love a link

tysm!

1 minute ago, Shmeethebeast said:

Doubtful, but could you transfer players across game versions? As in, import an FM20 regen into an FM21 save?

i'd be very surprised if you could, but you best believe i'd be spending money on it if you can :lol:

You can export the players stats form one, and import it over a player in the other. easy.   wont be a new player but could easy be a nothing player about to retire or newgen. 

Just now, Shmeethebeast said:

Does this freeware still exist/is it available? If it is I'd love a link

tysm!

Name is Actionaz.

I don't recommend its use on FM Editor 2020 though, the Editor UI has become too sluggish and buggy.