fm2021 wishlist

UncleRamb0

1- Dynamic Player and Staff Potential

That must be something like this ---> Potential for players within your own squad will evolve over time based on the players’ performance in the previous season. Scored a lot of goals with a young prospect in his breakthrough season? His potential will be even higher in the upcoming season. Kept a run of good performances going with an older player close to retirement? His potential will be higher in the upcoming season which means that the decrease of his attributes will stall for a longer period of time. Potential will decrease if a player hasn’t been performing well in the previous season or he hasn’t received enough playtime so you must ensure high promising starlets put in the work to achieve their potential. Summary, the better they play on the pitch, the higher their potential and overall will grow.

2- 3D

For example I don't like seeing David Luiz with buzz cut or Cavani with short hair. I think Sports Interactive should add more details to well-known players.

3- Social Media

Social media must be improved.

4- Media

I can't feel like Jose Mourinho :/

5- Match Engine

Same thing ever year.. Var is too bad. Players always misses 1v1. Players do not perform skill moves, or fancy footwork on the game.

6- Fans

I can't really feel the fans. I want to feel that drama when you eliminate a big team or made a huge comeback. They are the keystone of the football in my opinion. I think they should add more animations with fans.

Edited by UncleRamb0

1. Match Engine - clearly it's a very difficult job for the devs - but it needs to be fun and I didn't feel FM20 was...

2. International management - time for some love!

3. Try to reduce clicks in some areas of the game - FM20 was generally slicker than FM19, so tough to make a massive jump, but there is the opportunity to do that.

1 hour ago, UncleRamb0 said:

1- Dynamic Player and Staff Potential

2- 3D

3- Social Media

4- Media

5- Match Engine

6- Fans

1. Been debated to death, not going to happen, PA is not dynamic because every human ultimately has a limit.

2. Yeah, fine. Although not a major priority for me.

3 and 4. Agree, but I guess it’s a balancing act as a lot of players find it an inconvenience.

5. Largely agree but not necessarily for the same reasons. Match engine tends to be worked on every year anyway so fingers crossed it’s a good one. 
6. Again. Not a major priority, just seems like it might be a drain on resources for people on lower end machines

Edited by gunner86

Debating what should be in FM21 is pointless, because that list would have been decided months and months ago.

But the only idea fleshed out in the OP is Dynamic Potential, which is a logical absurdity that will (hopefully) never ever happen.

14 hours ago, gunner86 said:

1. Been debated to death, not going to happen, PA is not dynamic because every human ultimately has a limit.

2. Yeah, fine. Although not a major priority for me.

3 and 4. Agree, but I guess it’s a balancing act as a lot of players find it an inconvenience.

5. Largely agree but not necessarily for the same reasons. Match engine tends to be worked on every year anyway so fingers crossed it’s a good one. 
6. Again. Not a major priority, just seems like it might be a drain on resources for people on lower end machines

" 1. Been debated to death, not going to happen, PA is not dynamic because every human ultimately has a limit. " ( yes that was funny to watch it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 )

How about dynamique reputation ? 

3 Social Media

3. Real life in conduct of players: Nowadays, unfortunately, we are bombarded with countless situations that embarrass football players, normal people are common .. they fight in bars, get caught with drugs, dopping, nights..etc. We didn't see that on FM. It would be interesting to include that the player has a questionable behavior and during the game he can be banned for months when caught with drugs or fighting on the street for some trivial reason. In real life we saw Luis Suares being banned for months for biting Chielline in the 2014 World Cup. Russian players arrested for fighting in a bar. Gonzalo Carneiro suspended for cocaine use. Drinkwater left Chelsea for fighting in a bar. This is life and FM, because it is immersive and wonderful, should look this way too.

I think something like depression or divorce might be a good idea (which might temporarily affect the player) But also the births of marriage

these news could be added on the social network modules

• 3 weeks later...