Regen brothers with different surnames?

These things happen all the time in my regen saves. I just try really hard to make justifiable and somewhat controversial role play stories.

To give you an example - these boys could be half-brothers and maybe the mother was a bit too naughty on a contiki tour in Berlin ;)

What @The Gold Guard said.

I have a Caucasian friend whose step-brother is black and has a Nigerian accent. While they both have hyphenated surnames they are switched so, using your examples, one is N'Goma-Schopf and the other Schopf-N'Goma.

Both your guys show as Austrian so there may be Austrian in N'Goma's line for a generation or two.

My be just the brother from another mother.

Edited by Snorks

I've never seen newgen bros and have always wondered if it could happen. In my current save, Southampton have acquired both Stanislas Mbala and Bigger Mbala (yes his first name is Bigger), both with a Congolese second nationality. They're not brothers though.

I got 2 regens in my youth team on one save both with the exact same first and last name and nationality, one a left back the other a right back and both great prospects too. They didn’t show as related but I had the in game editor so I made them brothers and changed one of there first names lol didn’t know this could actually happen tho