Highest income league?

Which league has the highest overall income from prize-, TV-money and sponsors etc? I see in the rules that the German Bundesliga has alot higher prize money than the English Premier League. Do EPL on the other hand have higher TV-money than the Bundesliga? I am asking because I want to take a lower league club to the absolute top club money.. Thanks.

Edited by Dreambuilder

9 minutes ago, Dreambuilder said:

Which league has the highest overall income from prize-, TV-money and sponsors etc? I see in the rules that the German Bundesliga has alot higher prize money than the English Premier League. Do EPL on the other hand have higher TV-money than the Bundesliga? I am asking because I want to take a lower league club to the absolute top club money.. Thanks.

Premier league for sure. Income from tv rights is huge, and you can see that epl is probably the only league in the game where a bottom team could sign a player for 40m or more

14 minutes ago, vukigepard said:

Premier league for sure. Income from tv rights is huge, and you can see that epl is probably the only league in the game where a bottom team could sign a player for 40m or more

Cool. How much is the tv-income approximately?

I believe it's somewhere from 100 million pounds to 150m depending on your league position and how often are your matches broadcasted on international tv, but add on all that the sponsorships, prize money and other incomes and it gets really huge

10 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

The reason the Bundesliga has higher prize money is because it includes tv money, contrary than in the PL. 

On 23/01/2020 at 13:23, Dreambuilder said:

I don't think it's possible to take a lower league club and make it the next Barcelona, sure you can win the top "static" money for the leagues, but sponsorship and commercial revenue at a club like Man Utd is out of this world and build up over an ridiculous amount of years.

And then there is PSG, Man City and others with funky deals throwing insane amount of money at the teams, I don't think the game will replicate making a new PSG, even with a sugar daddy takeover.

8 hours ago, Miravlix said:

I don't think it's possible to take a lower league club and make it the next Barcelona, sure you can win the top "static" money for the leagues, but sponsorship and commercial revenue at a club like Man Utd is out of this world and build up over an ridiculous amount of years.

And then there is PSG, Man City and others with funky deals throwing insane amount of money at the teams, I don't think the game will replicate making a new PSG, even with a sugar daddy takeover.

Ye. I wonder how many years it will take to build up top amount of sponsorship and commercial revenue,