if you manage a top division side do you take the recommened badges or start without them?

if you manage a top division side do you take the recommened badges or start without them?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. if you manage a top division side do you take the recommened badges or start without them?

• Start with recommended coaching badges because it's more realistic
    • I'll so the courses over time and do it the "harder way"

To me, first option. It's not very realistic that a manager without badges goes to a top team.

IRL in Portugal there is a bit of polemic with that, two teams in the 1st league have managers without the required level (they have level 2 and 3 and it's required level 4), so they had to hire Assistant Managers with the required level 4 to do flash interviews and such, kind of a mess.

It is very unlikely that that an unknown manager will take charge of a top club and even less unlikely that they will not be qualified, so I will always start with what is on offer.  It is hard enough to get the respect of these players without making it harder

I like to mirror myself so I play the game as if I actually got offered the job in real life, I made it as a semi pro footballer and have no badges in real life so playing like that really adds to my realism, I feel I'd be cheating myself by starting any other way but do understand why others take the badges.