(WIP) [FM20] Next years accurate Tier 10 English league pyramid

Update 1: FA Cup Added to the best of my ability to replicate it accurately 

Update 2: Fa Trophy, FA Vase, Carabao Cup and Community Shield

So i have seen a few English Tier 10 Dbs floating around but have yet to see one that accommodates the changes coming to Non league next year which are as follows (Note "step 1" is Vanarama national and i use the step nomenclature)

Step 1 - 1 League
Step 2 - 2 Leagues

Step 3 - 4 Leagues
Step 5 - 8 leagues
step 6 - 16 Leagues
step 7 - 17 leagues (Cornwall area has two leagues which only the winners are promoted)

This is too replicate a "perfect pyramid" and eliminate the stupid "super play off" system.

So every league has the winner go up automatically and the next 4 teams playing off for the second promotion spot IN EVERY LEAGUE (besides the two Cornish area leagues in Step 7)
Also every league from Step 2 downwards has 4 relegation spots to accommodate for this

So i have made a VERY BAREBONES recreating of this in basic, it has very little regional promotion/relegation to my knowledge also i added random sub 50 reputation teams in League 1 and Vanarama North/South to make up numbers. Will fix this when im happy with it

I am uploading this here if anyone wants to take it and flesh it out to be fully accurate of next years competition.

I will fiddle with it and maybe update it with cups and properly regionalize relegation/promotion but i am sick of editing and wanna actually start a save.
But this is the 20/21 English pyramid and it will be for the rest of time. Do with this what you will and i will slowly update it when i wanna, never remade the entire English pyramid before so FA cup and Checkatrade trohpy and FA Vase stuff is a bit out of my knowledge also im in NZ so my English Geography is pretty poor. Also i wanna credit @Dan BHTFC for his database which i used to save me time in renaming all the lower leagues

If you do take it onboard and try and put some meat on its bones let me know in this thread what you have done

England Level 10 20-21.fmf

Edited by ratio1618

6 hours ago, ratio1618 said:

So i have seen a few English Tier 10 Dbs floating around but have yet to see one that accommodates the changes coming to Non league next year which are as follows (Note "step 1" is Vanarama national and i use the step nomenclature)

Step 1 - 1 League
Step 2 - 2 Leagues

Step 3 - 4 Leagues
Step 5 - 8 leagues
step 6 - 16 Leagues
step 7 - 17 leagues (Cornwall area has two leagues which only the winners are promoted)

This is too replicate a "perfect pyramid" and eliminate the stupid "super play off" system.

So every league has the winner go up automatically and the next 4 teams playing off for the second promotion spot IN EVERY LEAGUE (besides the two Cornish area leagues in Step 7)
Also every league from Step 2 downwards has 4 relegation spots to accommodate for this

So i have made a VERY BAREBONES recreating of this in basic, it has very little regional promotion/relegation to my knowledge also i added random sub 50 reputation teams in League 1 and Vanarama North/South to make up numbers, this is in no way something to use.

It also has no cups added at all, literally nothing but the league structure. I am uploading this here if anyone wants to take it and flesh it out to be fully accurate of next years competition.

I will fiddle with it and maybe update it with cups and properly regionalize relegation/promotion but i am sick of editing and wanna actually start a save.
But this is the 20/21 English pyramid and it will be for the rest of time. Do with this what you will and i will slowly update it when i wanna, never remade the entire English pyramid before so FA cup and Checkatrade trohpy and FA Vase stuff is a bit out of my knowledge also im in NZ so my English Geography is pretty poor.

If you do take it onboard and try and put some meat on its bones let me know in this thread what you have done

Engrebuild.fmf 272.71 kB · 0 downloads

I will be trying to do this in my English Level 11 file, but for the moment im just doing all the data editing.

After that i will be trying to next season structure & rules.

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I will be trying to do this in my English Level 11 file, but for the moment im just doing all the data editing.

After that i will be trying to next season structure & rules.

Problem atm is the lack of clarity of the new league at step 4 and what leagues are being removed from step 5 and specifically what leagues are being add to Cornwall. Mine are approximations

59 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

Problem atm is the lack of clarity of the new league at step 4 and what leagues are being removed from step 5 and specifically what leagues are being add to Cornwall. Mine are approximations

The new step 4 League will be a northern League.

more can be found in this article about the restructure. https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/26633/fa-second-phase-non-league-restructuring/

Yeh i saw that. Theres only really 2 articles and a wikipedia entry detailing stuff.

Theres like Northern premier league one west and east or something so i just made the third North north or just "north" and i guess it goes in the middle.

Theres also a thames and another league at step 5 so i shortcutted this by using southern midlands leagues and stuff.

UPDATE 2
Added FA Trophy, Vase, Carabao cup and Community Shield.

The Trophy and Vase are VERY SIMPLE with all teams entering in the first two rounds cause i simple cannot wrap my head around an entire league being added and making a staggered entry system work with how each steps are added.

Based entirely on current positions, and this is from the NonLeagueMatters forum, this is how it's likely to look:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mmUMBlqSylxdNrvwbXnUljQoWmjw5J0RNRUTgVhKYTo/edit

The West Midlands (Regional) Premier Division, is likely to be mixed up with the Midland league.

12 minutes ago, Malicious Penguin said:

Based entirely on current positions, and this is from the NonLeagueMatters forum, this is how it's likely to look:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mmUMBlqSylxdNrvwbXnUljQoWmjw5J0RNRUTgVhKYTo/edit

The West Midlands (Regional) Premier Division, is likely to be mixed up with the Midland league.

I will be basing my file on this structure if i can get it to work.

• Wolf_pd changed the title to (WIP) [FM20] Next years accurate Tier 10 English league pyramid