I will not pre-buy or even buy this game ever

I have been keep buying this beautiful game for almost 20 years. I were watching my big brothers playing this and first time ever i bought FM 05-06. However, in last 3-4 years you are making incredible **** works. This year i ****ing lost my mind. How can you create this much insanely bad thing.

I have started with Galatasaray and swore to god i just scored 2 goad in 1v1 situation in 5 season. I did not missclikced anything scored 2 in 5 years. Then my friends aid to me "Hey, they fixed determination problem. Stupid players can pass in 2v1 or can literally score 1v1." Then i said, "I have played 5 season but i appriciate that they take attention to feedbacks and fixed it". Anyway, I and 6 of my friends started a new career. I started with solid striker and incredible playmaker. Leicester.

THIS IS WHERE ALL STUPID STUFF BEGINS
I have played 8 match includes friendly. Never passed or never scored in 1v1 or 2v1 situation. Jamie Vardy missed 12 times 1v1 in 8 games. What kind of ******** is this?  I have 86 shot and have only scored 5. Oh my god 5. Only Vardy himself shot 28 shot and scored 1 in 3 league matches. OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU BE THIS MUCH BAD DEVELOPERS. It is almost January but you still cant overcome a single supid little tiny crap problem. Which is the most crucial one. 

Well then this is goodbye. Not only pre-buy i am considering to buy no more this crap anymore. My friends are not kind of guys give f<3k about writing feedback  but this is commen opinion about the game.

@kutlubey

Don't you think its a bit unfair all this rant against a game, and those who made it, that gave you so much joy for almost 20 years?

So you don't like this version, you think it has some issues. Ok. So, give them some credit, and go to the Bugs forum and present them.

This kind of posts is just pathetic, for someone that is probably over 30 years old.

You've been told before about the swearing.

If you want the developers to engage with you, ranting and swearing about them and the game is the wrong way to go about it.  If you'd like to post feedback or ask for help in a more civilised manner you are welcome to do so in the feedback thread or in one of the help forums.

I'll close this thread before it descends any further.