In-Game Editor for FMT

I really do appreciate how long these games take to design and make but can you please answer this one question.

1. For years players have been asking for the In-Game Editor to be made available for Football Manager Touch but SI Games seem to be constantly ignoring peoples pleas for it to be written into the game  so can you please tell me why your not listening ??????

I expect an answer like that from SI representative (  when I asked why Sony Z4 tablet is not in the FMT compatibility list of android tablets): " it just wouldn't make financial sense for us to put many hours of development time into resolving them. Unfortunately it is very unlikely that will change for any future versions". 

In other words,  we want your money , but we dont care at all whether you are satisfied or not, because most of our user base dont care about an editor for FMT ( or they do not own Sony X4 tablet). We dont care  at all about the small percentage of users that want an editor for FMT. We do not want to lose money. Our aim is to make more money and we completely ignore customers.

It does not really sounds good. Do you agree? I am sure, that it would not be such a case if there was a competing manager game out there.

Edited by Gerara

• Administrators

Hi please see the below, from this thread: 

https://community.sigames.com/topic/494449-fm-touch-2020-new-features/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-12106219

On 15/11/2019 at 17:15, Neil Brock said:

Whilst we appreciate the passion and opinion of users in regards to Football Manager Touch, this thread is to discuss the current features announced for Football Manager Touch 2020. 

The editor has been discussed in the past - with the current vision for how Touch works there are no plans to add an editor for it. It's designed to be quicker, simpler version of Football Manager and at this time there are no plans to add this functionality in. 

Considering this game is not just on PC/Mac, but also across Tablet and Switch there are considerations that need to be made for all three versions to keep them aligned. We appreciate that there is frustration with this, which was made clear via this thread and will be fed back to the creative director and those that work on Touch.

If people could please keep this thread on topic moving forward. If you wish to discuss an editor for Touch the place to raise it is within the Feature Request forums (which will be swept before the end of the year), but do bear in mind it is something we've discussed numerous times internally and this is the approach we currently want to take.

Thanks. 

To discuss the editor the place to raise it is within the Feature Request forum as indicated. Thanks.

• Lucas locked this topic