PC won't stay hibernated

Whenever I have football manager running my pc turns back on straight away when I hibernate. It is the only program that does this. I have found a solution to this in the past be can no longer find it. Anyone have any ideas? I am pretty certain that it required doing something on the command line to fix it.

My sound driver gets added in powercfg /requests whenever FM is running. 

The solution was to use powercfg /requestsoverride. I think this has solved it. Not hibernated many times yet so can't guarantee. I have had to do this with other versions of FM on other pcs as well.

8 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Thanks for the thread. I have the same issue with my brand new Alienware laptop, and am left scratching my head.

There are of course also the usual things to turn off like mouse and keyboard waking. Try "powercfg -devicequery wake_armed" to discover what can wake as well. I tend to find that keyboard is fine but not mouse. I would turn all off until you find the culprit and then add them back if you want. I actually use the keyboard sometimes. These should be an issue without FM as well though.

Hope you work it out.