[FM20] Know the role and duty at the start.

nenoro

Hi SI team

So i find that problematic when i create a create from FM editor and having no information about role and duty for any player when i start a game.

I don't mind to not know the attributes but i would love to know at the start the role and duty because that will help me to recruit players who feat with my tactic and not regret because i recruit > for example a player who isn't "FB - Attack".

So i request for the next version of FM to let us know the role and duty instead of hiding to force us to waist the money for scouting them.

Best regards.

nenoro

2 hours ago, nenoro said:

Hi SI team

So i find that problematic when i create a create from FM editor and having no information about role and duty for any player when i start a game. 

I don't mind to not know the attributes but i would love to know at the start the role and duty because that will help me to recruit players who feat with my tactic and not regret because i recruit > for example a player who isn't "FB - Attack".

So i request for the next version of FM to let us know the role and duty instead of hiding to force us to waist the money for scouting them.

Best regards.

nenoro

But I think you can highlight attributes for roles? Like you can highlight poacher's attributes. And the role itself is worth nothing if your tactic is crap, you can have superb winger with winger role fully green - but if your tactic is not 'using wingers' - its worthless.

8 hours ago, Bigpole said:

But I think you can highlight attributes for roles? Like you can highlight poacher's attributes. And the role itself is worth nothing if your tactic is crap, you can have superb winger with winger role fully green - but if your tactic is not 'using wingers' - its worthless.

1 - i ignore you because or your non sense answer.

2 - It's not complicate what i'm asking, more clear > No more hiding "Role and Duty" this will be helpful when you begin a game to see all players with their roles and duty and recruit players who can feat with an established tactic. (I'm not talking about ATTRIBUTES !!!)

10 hours ago, nenoro said:

1 - i ignore you because or your non sense answer.

2 - It's not complicate what i'm asking, more clear > No more hiding "Role and Duty" this will be helpful when you begin a game to see all players with their roles and duty and recruit players who can feat with an established tactic. (I'm not talking about ATTRIBUTES !!!)

You know that if you just add option to see player's roles - scouting will become useless? Because if we see all the roles, maybe why not see all hidden atributes or ca? I get your point but once again - attributes and TRAITS are important, not some colour of the circle because it's the calculation of ATTRIBUTES ONLY.

You know that the green circles that tell you what's the best position for a player are just a visual representation of his attributes and you won't gain any bonus playing him in that role and with that duty? Right?

The game will say all the strikers with finishing as their only high attribute will excel as a Poacher.

2 hours ago, Bigpole said:

You know that if you just add option to see player's roles - scouting will become useless? Because if we see all the roles, maybe why not see all hidden atributes or ca? I get your point but once again - attributes and TRAITS are important, not some colour of the circle because it's the calculation of ATTRIBUTES ONLY.

Well they add the option to hide or not attributes so maybe they can add an option for attributes.

2 hours ago, Vali184 said:

You know that the green circles that tell you what's the best position for a player are just a visual representation of his attributes and you won't gain any bonus playing him in that role and with that duty? Right?

Wait what, are you saying Zinchenko for example can play WTM position even his circle is red ? That's confusing.

3 hours ago, nenoro said:

Well they add the option to hide or not attributes so maybe they can add an option for attributes.

Wait what, are you saying Zinchenko for example can play WTM position even his circle is red ? That's confusing.

check for example these tactics and roles and draw your own conclusions.

3 hours ago, nenoro said:

You really need to read more on this forum.

Archived