Hiya guys! (I won't post this suggestion on suggestion category I feel like this thread will avoid or completely impossible for SI)
1. Those are suggestions not ask remember the difference guys,
2. Stop saying test FM Touch.
3. Definition of Option: The right to choose
First of all I have FM18, I didn't buy the 19 even I want it but I hold my electronic flat paper for the next version if SI adds so much changes. I have thinking about features and improvement I would love to see in FM20 I know it will be impossible for some but honestly I think anyone would agree with those features/improve/remove.
- Japanese league
Commentary: if you can add Hong Kong league then it will be easy to add Japan
- New option for the match named "quick match"
Commentary > "quick match" because I'm tired to play each match I don't want to waste my time for each match (ex. F.A Premier League FM game who has 4 options)
- Stadium and buildings windows
Commentary > FAPLFM02 let us to construct buildings like shop, parking, training camp, hospital, clubhouse... and a window where we can see the stadium(s) and we can upgrade each part and it includes a 3D visualization.
- Add an option for language course all players instead of one by one
Commentary > When you recruit more than 140 players you don't have the button to send them to language course, so you have to do it manually and you know you waste your time (FAPLFM02 doesn't have it)
- Add new emails > monthly awards (best player of the month, best young player of the month, best manager of the month), Financial opinion,
Commentary > FAPLFM has those emails
- Improve or remove meeting with players
Commentary > I avoid any talk with players because it's broken if you talk to them they won't win the match so I win any match when I don't talk to them.
- Improve skip days
Commentary > when the game skips day it stops 4 time per day same when there is a match. Can you improve it to skip instantly and when there is a match reach directly the match.
- Improve match engine
Commentary > People complain the match engine is broken
- Improve transfer price
Commentary > In FAPLFM when you want a player you put a price if he costs 8 millions well you increase by 2 so you ask for 16 millions, you wait the next week and you get an answer from the team for a yes or no (rarely for the no). In FM Lo Celso costs 8.25M and you click on suggest it is between 80 - 120 millions.... WHAT THE HELL???? This is so much unrealistic for me, normally I will put 8.25*2 = 16.5.
- improve injuries
Commentary > too much players in my team get injured even I give them 2 - 3 days after a match; I put one rest before the match at or training and after.
- Improve inbox
Commentary > Can we reduce the size of the inbox, some e-mails have lack of details take example of FAPLFM
- Remove player's complain
Commentary > When you don't let them play they ask you to play even they have played 2 matchs for example they complain (What the hell). Also if I don't let them play there is a reason "it because I want them for the next season while they train" but I can't select this reason when I talk to them. And also one sad affects all the team... Also when I let one player plays because he complains suddenly he gets injured during the match....
- Remove journalists interviews
Commentary > I skip them because they are annoying and it is always the same questions please remove them you will reduce your work.
- Remove/improve staff can leave the team for another
Commentary > How bout NO, when I talk to one of them they don't care what you say they leave... in FAPLFM they don't leave they have a contract they stay until you decide to fire them or not....
- Remove complain because I give the captain's armband to another player same for captain's second
Commentary > When I recruit Kobayashi and Wendell they both ask for second captain and one of them gets mad if I forgot to change the promise for one of them
- Remove complain when I send a player to the reserves or youth team
Commentary > This is so annoying and their morale decreased....
- Reduce number of staff
Commentary > please reduce the number of people per job for 2 - 3 maximum (16 scouts is too much)
- Limit the number of players by teams
Commentary > it is good to have an army of recent and future players but I would prefer to be limited by 40 players by team (FAPLFM limit the number of players for good reason not to be greedy)
- Remove team briefing
Commentary > I don’t need to brief my team I just want to play the match (I would prefer to have a quick result than rather play the match)
Most important improvement:
- No more lags and freeze
Commentary > France, Spain, Italy when you select a team from one of those countries the game lags or freeze and it freezes for 1 minute i have click on the game to close the bar on the top...
- Improve the game speed + treatment
Commentary > What I mean is when we start a new game we have to select a country or more, select the leagues, select the size of the database and those have an impact when we click on the button “start” and after because the treatment of what we have selected takes 1 minute+ each time.
- No DRM this year
Commentary > Let's try for one year with FM20 with no DRM included to see if people will less complain about lag and freezes.
Where FM fails and not FAPLFM:
- When I launch FAPLFM I click on new game, I select my team and bam I play. DB and leagues / cups / extra cups are loaded without slow the game.
- FAPLFM you play for example 8 hours, in game you have played 5+ seasons / FM you play 8 hours you didn't finish the season because the game stops 4 times (maybe less when no matchs or stupid treatment) and you are still in the middle of the season.
I don’t understand FAPLFM02 has “kinda” the same DB than FM but the treatment goes so fast and you can consult 8 countries with their leagues tables (England (5 leagues), Italy (2 leagues), Germany (4 leagues), Holland (2 leagues), Belgium (2 leagues), France (2 leagues), Scotland (4 leagues), Spain (2 leagues)).
i have two questions >
- Do you test your game before you release it ?
- Did someone realize releasing a game with slow mo treatment was a good idea ?
Thanks in advance for reading. =)