Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Compatiblity

I'm looking to upgrade my Android Tablet from an S2 to the new S5e.

One of the key things for me that I can play FM Touch 2019 and future releases. Does anyone know if it's compatible? 

Thanks

• SI Staff

Hey @SpudSL, this is obviously a really high-end Tablet, but we're unfortunately yet to test this within the studio so cannot confirm as to whether FMT19 and subsequent releases would be compatible on it. 

Keep an eye on our compatibility list for future updates regarding this: https://www.footballmanager.com/blog/fm19-touch-device-compatibility-list

Thanks for the response Alistair. I've gone ahead and ordered one and it should arrive tomorrow. 

When I had a play with the S5e in a Samsung Store FMT19 was available for download from the Play Store. Once mine arrives I'll test it and hopefully it'll work (fingers crossed!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have recently purchased a 64 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E with 4 GB RAM.

I'd like to know what kind of feedback you can provide me after having played FM Touch 2019 on this tablet. Is the game running smoothly? Did you experienced any sort of UI or 3D match lag? Do this tablet let you play the game at the higher quality graphics at 60fps?

Furthemore, any slight chance to buy the game at 50% off or more in the next coming weeks? 22 euros seem too much for an old game by now.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Il 10/9/2019 in 23:01 , Ivs ha scritto:

I have recently purchased a 64 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E with 4 GB RAM.

I'd like to know what kind of feedback you can provide me after having played FM Touch 2019 on this tablet. Is the game running smoothly? Did you experienced any sort of UI or 3D match lag? Do this tablet let you play the game at the higher quality graphics at 60fps?

Furthemore, any slight chance to buy the game at 50% off or more in the next coming weeks? 22 euros seem too much for an old game by now.

Thanks.

Anyone?

Any feedback?

• 3 weeks later...

Last year it was not possible to play FMT19 on Sony Z4 tablet due to some issues that could not  be resolved. Take into consideration that the game is not optimised and you may experience issues when watching 3D. I would advise you to wait for the new FMT 20 version

Edited by Gerara

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Il 1/1/2020 in 21:01 , Shotty ha scritto:

Are there any tablets that cost £200 or less that can play fm touch 20 comfortably? 

Yes there are a lot tablet these cost €.200 about. (See compatible devices list)

But i don't know what of these works smoothly