Rinnakkain - [FM09 Skin]

TomDixon77

Just noticed a minor flaw

On positions and tactics screen (You know the new position compatibilty indicators on the tactics screen), accomplished positions is grey, when they should be dark green.

It's nothing major and I won't bother downloading it again just to fix that. I can fix it myself when I can be bothered. Just thought you wanted to know :)

Cheers

Downloaded this last night, I think its the best skin out there.

But there is one thing which ruins it.. anybody notice that in TV view, you can't view the Team's Motivation widget? I think it is due to being the same colour as the background.

Nevertheless, two thumbs up for a job well done. :)

Downloaded this last night, I think its the best skin out there.

But there is one thing which ruins it.. anybody notice that in TV view, you can't view the Team's Motivation widget? I think it is due to being the same colour as the background.

Nevertheless, two thumbs up for a job well done. :)

It's due to me missing three new colour settings (I had the same problem with Steklo) I'll release a fixed version soon.

In the meantime:

Pop the following lines into fm colours.xml in rinnakkain\settings

<!-- player motivation feedback colours -->
 <colour name="poor feedback" red="180" green="180" blue="0" />
 <colour name="ok feedback" red="220" green="220" blue="0" />
 <colour name="good feedback" red="255" green="160" blue="0" />

Ah, right. Thanks :thup:

*Edit*

Must be an error in my game/skin somewhere then as the colour has changed from dark & light green to white and lilac :confused:

Any ideas about that? I only have this and the defaults installed so it shouldn't be a conflict :confused:

Any ideas about that? I only have this and the defaults installed so it shouldn't be a conflict :confused:

I've fixed this problem (I'd been mucking about with the green colours in colours.xml to get the team/player tactiacl slider text string to show up better) and will be uploading v1.1 soon.

Hi i'm having a bit of a problem, when i was loading the skin, the program froze and so i used ctrl+alt+delete to close the program, now everytime i enter the game, it shows the ads for the game and the trademarks, but the menu doesn't come up after it. I presume this is because the skin was uploading, help would be appreciated!

Hi i'm having a bit of a problem, when i was loading the skin, the program froze and so i used ctrl+alt+delete to close the program, now everytime i enter the game, it shows the ads for the game and the trademarks, but the menu doesn't come up after it. I presume this is because the skin was uploading, help would be appreciated!

Did you copy both folders into your skins folder? If you only copied the left folder, it won't work, as the left side version inherits most of its stuff from the right side version.

Hi, I used Aventyr for FM08 which had a feature that created background logos from normal logos (I think - I certainly had no background logos but they were present in the skin). Is there anyway to get this skin to achieve the same effect in the lower titlebar area?
Yes. You'll need to tinker with some xml though.

First of all make a copy of titlebar.xml in rinnakkain\panels

Edit titlebar.xml, and find this text - <!-- background logo -->

Remove the container below it (it should be about 20 lines, and stops when you reach <!-- lower titlebar effect overlay -->)

Then where the container was, put the following in:

<container height="60" width="190">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="60"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="5"/>

<!-- Main Logo -->

<widget class="picture" id="rgtF" scale_picture="true" transparency="0.25" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="180" width="180" image_alignment="centre">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mnpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mprc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="fcol" set_property="grep"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ocol" set_property="brep"/>

</widget>

</container>

Save the file and reload the skin.

Sorry to be a pain, but going back to what you did above - is it possible to get the home and away background logos to show during the match in a similar place (ie in the secondary bar beneath where the main logo is)?

I've had a go myself and with my very basic xml skills I've managed to get to this point...

99qbdy.jpg

The only problem I have now is that the away team logo isn't showing, it's just a repetition of the home team logo. I'm guessing the value I need to change is "rgtF" but what do I change it to?

I've had a go myself and with my very basic xml skills I've managed to get to this point...

99qbdy.jpg

The only problem I have now is that the away team logo isn't showing, it's just a repetition of the home team logo. I'm guessing the value I need to change is "rgtF" but what do I change it to?

The match screen logos and colour settings work differently to the logos on other screens (don't know why, and it's really irritating if you want to use team colours/badges outside of the header).

The two bits of xml you'll need (make sure you change the position settings, as these are ripped straight from steklo)

Home:

<widget class="picture" id="hmtB" auto_size="all" image_alignment="centre">
 <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="3" /> 
 <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" /> 
- <!--  tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it 
 --> 
 <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false" /> 
- <!--  tells the picture to listen for the 'main picture needs recolouring' property and sets its own 'should recolour' property from it 
 --> 
 <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="mbrc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false" /> 
 </widget>

Away:

- <widget class="picture" id="awtB" auto_size="all" image_alignment="centre">
 <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="3" /> 
 <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" /> 
 <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbpc" set_property="file" skip_if_null="false" /> 
- <!--  tells the picture to listen for the 'main picture needs recolouring' property and sets its own 'should recolour' property from it 
 --> 
 <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="sbrc" set_property="srec" skip_if_null="false" /> 
 </widget>

Those codes result in the default background logos, not the resized background ones for some reason :confused:

It did point me in the right direction though and I've managed to get it working now. Thanks a lot :thup:

Archived