Constant mistakes!

11 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

There are different types of mistakes. You can check in your players' profiles what kind(s) of mistakes they are usually making, so as to get a more clear picture.

How?

4 hours ago, Arsenal457 said:

How?

When you click on a player and open his profile, under the section called "Reports" you can click on the option called "Stats". It should be there (I don't play FM on this comp so cannot directly check if that's exactly there, but it should be AFAIR).

Another option is to check your players' types of mistakes on a match-by-match basis under the relevant option in the Match analysis section.

On 27/04/2019 at 21:33, Experienced Defender said:

When you click on a player and open his profile, under the section called "Reports" you can click on the option called "Stats". It should be there (I don't play FM on this comp so cannot directly check if that's exactly there, but it should be AFAIR).

Another option is to check your players' types of mistakes on a match-by-match basis under the relevant option in the Match analysis section.

Sadly I don’t think you can do that on Touch

I think some of your player roles  are hopeful given the player quality. Don't get me wrong...the tactic looks great. Just that your players are actually prone to making wrong decisions for instance. Mkhit is topping the list, who happens to have poor decision stats. Actually poor mental stats generally. Bellerin as well.

Also your wbs are there in full force. Maybe it's Bc they get caught in possession too high up field...you don't have a DMC so maybe try setting the WBs to FBS and see if that helps.

Archived