FM09 Tactic 442

This tactic didnt work out for me with Newcastle, I did manage to scrape to 10th in season 1 and get to FA Cup semi-final (easy run of home fixtures then totally outclassed by WBA) lost count of the yellows and red cards I received. Lost 7 out of 9 in season 2 to average to poor opposition and lost the dressing room so have stepped down.

Pretty much identical for me with spurs. I got 9th in 1st season but no cup run and season 2 I was sacked after 14 games with 3 wins. I've now taken over at Forest!!

This tactic didnt work out for me with Newcastle, I did manage to scrape to 10th in season 1 and get to FA Cup semi-final (easy run of home fixtures then totally outclassed by WBA) lost count of the yellows and red cards I received. Lost 7 out of 9 in season 2 to average to poor opposition and lost the dressing room so have stepped down.
KOP

Please could you mail the latest Apr_2009_.tac.

I can´t download from rapidshare.

my mail address is markoxley@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mark Oxley

Id love it to please, ahorwell@hotmail.com cheers. the other one has done me ok so this would be an interesting alternative.

You need the right players for any tactic...

Look at what the tactic is asking the players to do and buy players to fit :)

I played with Liverpool and signed 7 players :)

FM09 is more about player instructions rather than formations now..

Much appreciated kop I beat Man City at home 2-1 and then won "at the kop", really funny pool had 18 shots I had 2 but I won 1-0 . I'll give a post 10-15 or so games later.

Well the tactic has been a bit frustrating at times, a few 0-0 draws even despite setting attaking to more and bringing on more forwards. Inconsistent aswell, never won 2 games in row but didnt lose 2 games in row either. Best result after anfield was I guess 4-3 at blackburn but then I lost 1-0 at Stoke. Beat Everton at home 2-1 then lost home to west ham so it's a bit mind bogling what's going on. I aint getting trounched though, wrose defeat 2-0 at man u.

So far I love it, turned my season around in swedish second division so works well in lower leagues I guess.

In 3 games.

8 scored

0 conceded

And I am billed as underdog in the league with a squad of 16 year old regens, and the opponents were the top teams of the league.

So seems to do the work for me.

Archived