start as a real manager or retired footballer

kelitaskelas

A feature that I think it´s not hard to implement.

For example, start as Henry,Gerrard or Lampard and built their managerial career, or be a high rep. manager like klopp,mourinho,guardiola...

I always like to start my career as a real life retired footballer(to add background and realism to the save), but if I make for example, Thierry Henry, there will be another Henry on the database, which is the arsenal legend and he will be managing monaco or being the second manager or belgium.

This I would love, being a club legend and returning to manage, maybe could be done in manager setup you set or pick the basic parameters of your playing career and like you get your international caps/goals at random now, I would hope the game could generate some random career stats within those parameters, I also think you should pick the position you played

So you could be a one club player, or a journeyman who found a home late in career, or a journeyman who never settled, which until you've managed a club for at least 2/3 years you wont get any real good job offers until you prove you can settle somewhere, or then again you could be joey barton:lol:

6 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

It's been brought up a lot. Licencing issues prevent this, for a start.

I had a feeling that would be the case.

But would like a bit more depth in manager creation, for example the type of player you were, position you played, your personality, though I know a bit is covered when setting up.

11 ore fa, HUNT3R ha scritto:

It's been brought up a lot. Licencing issues prevent this, for a start.

Very true but I think most of us just would like to have the chance to create a bit more of detail and history, also if it's a fictitious one. All considered it's not that Mr. Smith coming from nowhere getting the bench in any pro team is something a lot more credible, isn't it?

• 2 months later...

Archived