FM18 WOF 352 Knap

Tactic is nice but i have huge problems with ccc's in this game. So many matches are 3-1, 4-2, 3-0 in ccc's for me and i still lose the game. Its so anoying. I am destroying Real Madrid at home, making a lot of chances and they got ONE shot from long distance and ofcourse, its a goal. No fun at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Knap love all your tactics but this is the formation i love the most. Just a couple of questions:

Would changing the mentality to standard or dropping the wingbacks to support ruin it or make much difference?

Centre backs, I'm starting a save with Pescara and there DC's are all old, slow and shocking passing stats,

changing them to central defenders would not work as well i suspect? Thanks for any advice.

Although this sounds strange attacking mentality still appears best for underdogs, last year defensive was good for attacking.

I would try the tactic a it stands and tweak to your liking once you see how it plays

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/12/2017 at 22:58, Blevic said:

Hi Knap love all your tactics but this is the formation i love the most. Just a couple of questions:

Would changing the mentality to standard or dropping the wingbacks to support ruin it or make much difference?

Centre backs, I'm starting a save with Pescara and there DC's are all old, slow and shocking passing stats,

changing them to central defenders would not work as well i suspect? Thanks for any advice.

Much sucess with this tactic? I've been struggling to score goals with it.. Did you change something?

Archived