[FM18] 3 Lions on the shirt but 11 apes on the pitch, life as the England manager

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wavelberry said:

Hey @Makoto Nakamura. How's your tactic familiarity looking?  Mine doesn't look like going anyway and since you've played on a few years further does it go up to a good level or is it worth reporting as a bug?

Absolute minimum familiarity even though I haven't changed it in ages now, I feel like this was the same back in FM17 as well though.

24 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Absolute minimum familiarity even though I haven't changed it in ages now, I feel like this was the same back in FM17 as well though.

Feel like this is whats hindering you against the bigger nations. AI managers learn your tactic if its constantly used.

16 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Feel like this is whats hindering you against the bigger nations. AI managers learn your tactic if its constantly used.

Maybe, but we've also had some of our best results using it, I'll stick with it for now.

13 hours ago, DavidBeckham said:

Ronaldo's still haunting England in 2020. Unbelievable :**(

I know. :(

4 hours ago, deltablue said:

Ouch, that was tough :(

Very, I was close to resigning and I probably would have if I'd have carried on playing last night, but I didn't and now I feel better about it so it's time to look to the International League.

Archived