[FM2017] Australia Football Pyramid

12193628_912318665515539_373089227593798fm17_logo.png1200px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png

The Football Manager 2017 Australia Football Structure

I am proud to announce that I am back for Football Manager 2017 to produce the FULL Australian Football Pyramid. 

This database will include FIVE Levels of the the Australian pyramid with potential to go even further down the pyramid. I am also hoping to get a fully working FFA Cup with correct qualifying structure.

The Structure

19144107_1386133084800759_39530989586209

For now I will only be going down to Level 5 but there may be a possibility of going deeper in the pyramid.

The above image is a list of the competitions that will feature in this database they are grouped into their respective levels.

Accuracy of the Database

I hope to get the database very accurate with correct players, coaches, colours and history.

According to a tester already that 'the results are scary, and are very close to what has happened in real life this season' I hope this reaches through all the divisions.

How Can You Help?

I am always looking for help. If you are a member of a club featured in this database then feel free to help with the accuracy of your club and competition.

I am also looking for help with testing the database. This is easy as you can just give feedback in this thread.

DOWNLOAD LINKS ON NEXT POST

ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

First Version (Beta Version)

The First 'beta' version of the database includes The first two levels of the Australian pyramid. The Hyundai A-League and the 8 National Premier League Competitions are all playable in this version.

Also included is the NPL Finals Series which takes place at the end of the season. All competition rules and clubs are correct as of the 2017 season.

The NPL Capital Football Is Fully completed and each club has a squad of 29 Players all with mostly correct information. Head coaches and some other staff are also added and kit colours are also correct.

The NPL New South Wales has 4/12 clubs correct in terms of players these teams are APIA Tigers, Blacktown City, Bonnyrigg White Eagles and Hakoah Sydney City East. These clubs have a squad of 30 players with mostly correct information.

The rest of the competitions are unchanged.

special thanks to clubs and players from NPL Capital Football for supplying information for the database.

Download Instructions:

1) Click link below and start download

2) Once download put the file in your editor data folder.

Location should look like this Sports Interactive->Football Manager 2017->editor data

3) Start new career game

4) Use 17.3 update and select 2017 National Premier Leagues file from dropdown menu

5) Select your preferences (I suggest Add Players to Playable Teams for now and Add all players based in Nation = Australia)

6) Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD THE FIRST BETA VERSION HERE

2 hours ago, Weiry said:

DOWNLOAD HERE

First Version (Beta Version)

The First 'beta' version of the database includes The first two levels of the Australian pyramid. The Hyundai A-League and the 8 National Premier League Competitions are all playable in this version.

Also included is the NPL Finals Series which takes place at the end of the season. All competition rules and clubs are correct as of the 2017 season.

The NPL Capital Football Is Fully completed and each club has a squad of 29 Players all with mostly correct information. Head coaches and some other staff are also added and kit colours are also correct.

The NPL New South Wales has 4/12 clubs correct in terms of players these teams are APIA Tigers, Blacktown City, Bonnyrigg White Eagles and Hakoah Sydney City East. These clubs have a squad of 30 players with mostly correct information.

The rest of the competitions are unchanged.

special thanks to clubs and players from NPL Capital Football for supplying information for the database.

Download Instructions:

1) Click link below and start download

2) Once download put the file in your editor data folder.

Location should look like this Sports Interactive->Football Manager 2017->editor data

3) Start new career game

4) Use 17.3 update and select 2017 National Premier Leagues file from dropdown menu

5) Select your preferences (I suggest Add Players to Playable Teams for now and Add all players based in Nation = Australia)

6) Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD THE FIRST BETA VERSION HERE

:hammer:

9 hours ago, ClemB said:

Amazing work, looking forward to start a save with a NPL side.

The only downside i found is it seems there is no relegation in NPL?

Not at the moment but when I add Level 3 to the database there will be

8 hours ago, goblinshark said:

What's your estimation for the next levels to be released

I hope to get Level 3 done by the end of the week I have got all the clubs done just need to add competition rules.

Next release will most likely feature:

Level 3

More real players added to the database

44 minutes ago, ClemB said:

Why does the season start on january?

this is what happens in real life.

The A League runs from 16/17 season but the rest of Australia football is only played during the 2017 season

2 hours ago, ClemB said:

I meant for Australia.

If u wanna start with an A-League side, you need to select another country starting date.

well the main point of the database is to manage outside of the A League but I get your point that there should be an option.

For the next update I will add alternative start dates

10 minutes ago, Weiry said:

well the main point of the database is to manage outside of the A League but I get your point that there should be an option.

For the next update I will add alternative start dates

I did it on my own but its a good idea anyway.

Off topic but have you found a way to prevent A league clubs releasing their whole squad after bad management of their salary cap?

On 04/07/2017 at 08:10, Weiry said:

Not at the moment but when I add Level 3 to the database there will be

I hope to get Level 3 done by the end of the week I have got all the clubs done just need to add competition rules.

Next release will most likely feature:

Level 3

More real players added to the database

How is the level 3 update going Weiry?

3 hours ago, nfac38 said:

Looks good @Weiry

Any plans to out the state cups in the next release?

Yes I plan to add all league and state cups for next version. However the state cups won't be fully realistic for next release example only npl and l3 teams compete and there won't be qualification for FFA Cup for winner...

Just now, goblinshark said:

Any estimation when would it be out. Cant wait

I can't estimate. It is a big job but hopefully sooner rather than later. Some Level 3 competitions have restructured this season meaning it is hard to find what the end of season finals will look like. 

There is 22 competitions in level 3 that I have to add rules to as well as various cup competitions.

15 hours ago, Lolo685 said:

Player history from transferred players gets jumbled..

Like Ryan Norval has 12 games for Parra in 17/18 but his Bonno history says 16/17

thanks for this. Though I don't think this is fixable unless I change the year in history and that is not very ideal...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived