[Suggestion] Extra column for Fixture screen to indicate common players used between matches

Powermonger

This is just a small request and that is to add an extra column available in the fixtures screen which displays the number of players used in the match which also played in the match before it.

The number is report would be something like 8 of 11 (1 of 5), this would represent 8 players in that days match played in the previous match and only 1 common sub played in both matches. This is just a quick way to get an overview of your squad rotation as the season progresses in a simple format. 

On 08/03/2017 at 10:49, Powermonger said:

This is just a small request and that is to add an extra column available in the fixtures screen which displays the number of players used in the match which also played in the match before it.

The number is report would be something like 8 of 11 (1 of 5), this would represent 8 players in that days match played in the previous match and only 1 common sub played in both matches. This is just a quick way to get an overview of your squad rotation as the season progresses in a simple format. 

There was on either fm15 or fm16 on the squad screen, a dropdown option to see the amount of games since last start, games since last goal, amount subbed on or off etc - i believe it was @Barside that told me about it but I can't remember exactly where he said it was.  

• 1 year later...

Archived