done a Lincoln???

Hi all,inspired by a fb poll,who on here has done a Lincoln and taken a non league side to the fa cup quarter final? If you haven't,how far have you gone?

personally, on my network game with my mate I got Chester to the 4th round, beating league teams in round 1 and 2 and championship qpr in round 3.

on fm11/12 I got Chester to the quarter finals when still lower league, think I might have been league 2 at the time though, can't remember exactly. I did beat 3 premiership teams along the way, including reigning champions southampton 3-1 away in round 4. Always remember that cos for some reason the AI made 3 first half subs, then got 2 injured and had to play with 9 men.

so, what's your best with a non league club? Serial reloaders and editor users need not post.....

Not in the FA cup but in my current save I have gotten Oxford City up to league 1 and im going to be playing Man City in the quarter finals in the EFL.

Beat Fulham (Championship)

Middlesbrough (Premier)

Man Utd (Premier)

Liverpool (Premier)

Ai is dumb as hell, I keep beating Premier League teams and they still field their reserves against me. 

Quite a few years ago I took Leigh RMI to the FA Cup Final from the conference. Played Liverpool in the final. They played a reserve team and won 1-0 through an Emile Heskey goal in front of 20 odd thousand fans. I don't think the game was quite programmed for that scenario.

I took Elgin to the Scottish League cup final beating Rangers in the SF during an FM12 LLM clan game, iirc we were SD3 at the time but annoyingly we made very little money from the final due to the Hampden Park bug. 

I've had a few FA Cup 4th round appearances while managing Conference National sides but never got beyond that stage & to my best recollection I've never beaten a Premier League side while managing a non-league side.

Archived