How can I remove social feed or control the news subscriptions?

Hey,

see title. I have to know how can I filter the news. 

This feature of social feed and ''FW'' by press officer just ruined the game for me.

I don't want this social feed. I want to control the amount of garbage news I receive. How can I do it?

PLEASE

I'll give an example :

I'm with Zaragoza, first season. the media had decided I want Rafael Martins, Quiqe and victor Casadesus while I don't even thought about them. from now on - I just can't stop receive news and FW from press official regarding them. It's just so annoying I can't ****ing control this. How can I play this garbage? They don't even in my shortlists. I can understand a press saga about 1 player, Ok. But that's 3 and I;m receiving  dozens of dozens of news report!!!!!!!11 **** how can I control this ****?

It's the addition of social media stuff that has put me off buying FM, and this year is the first time I've never bought it on day of release or pre-ordered it (and i've been playing it since the very first back in the early 90's on the Amiga).  I'd already got very bored of the press and media stuff as even with letting my assistant handle everything except the actual transfers, I still got pestered for some things (eg welcoming players, being asked about future tranfers etc) and after a short while getting asked the same questions over and over and only have the same stock responses which most of the time never bore any resembalance to what I'd actually want to say, got extremelly tredious, so the last thing I wanted to see was more of it with social media (something I don't even bother with in real life).

• 3 years later...
On 19/11/2016 at 04:55, disaccharide said:

You can go to Preferences > More Interface Settings > Screen Flow then untick the 'Visit News Screen Automatically', and voila you won't see Social Feed ever again. 

I've been looking for this for around ten minutes now and can't find it!

2 hours ago, dolph11 said:

I've been looking for this for around ten minutes now and can't find it!

Go into Preferences>>Advanced and search for "screen" and you should see "Custom Screen Flow" about half way down the page. Then click the "Screen Flow" button to the right of the preferences screen.