[FM16] Expanded World Club Championship + Qualifying + Continental Club Competitions Collection

An expanded, enhanced and more interesting FIFA Club World Cup, now renamed as FIFA World Club Championship (WCC)

There are also extra continental club comps for Asia, Europe & North America, with the winners have the chance to qualify for the WCC.
There are qualifying tournaments for WCC for each continent except Oceania.

Some of the competitions added/modified :
Europe -
- UEFA Regional Club Cup (URCC) for each European region (central; east; north; south) ; for more info : 

Asia -
- AFC Champs League (modified, expanded)
- AFC Cup (modified, renamed as AFC Axia Cup)
- AFC Super Cup (winner of AFC CL vs winner of Axia Cup)
- Continental regional club tournaments for each Asian region (east; southeast; south; west; central); these comps are for the best clubs in each country which didn't qualify for AFC CL & Axia Cup
North America -
- CONCACAF Champs League (modified, expanded)
- CFU Carribean Cup
- Copa Interclubes UNCAF (for clubs in Central America)
- CONCACAF Super Cup

Oceania -
- OFC Champs League (modified, expanded)
- Melanesian Super Cup

- No continental club comps added or modified for South America & Africa

FIFA WCC Qualifying :
Europe - Winner of each URCC faces each other, 1 winner qualify
              - Winner of top 5 European leagues (Spain; England; German; Italy; France) which wasn't the winner of UCL/UEL faces each other, 1 winner qualify

South America - Winner of top 2 S. American leagues (Brazil; Argentina) which wasn't the winner of Copa Libertadores/Sudamericana faces each other, 1 winner qualify

Africa - Winner of the top league in each African region which wasn't the winner of CAF Champs League/Confed. Cup faces each other, 1 winner qualify

Asia - Winner of each continental club tournament faces each other, 1 winner qualify

North America - Winner of CFU Carribean Cup, Copa Interclubes UNCAF, top 2 N. American leagues (USA; Mexico) which wasn't the winner of CONCACAF Champs League faces each other, 1 winner qualify

FIFA World Club Championship (16 teams) :-
Europe (4) - UCL, UEL winners + 2 teams from qualifying
South America (3) - Copa Libertadores, Sudamericana winners + 1 team from qualifying
Africa  (3) - CAF Champs League, Confed. Cup winners + 1 team from qualifying
Asia (3) - AFC Champs League, Axia Cup winners + 1 team from qualifying
North America (2) - CONCACAF Champs League + 1 team from qualifying
Oceania (1) - OFC Champs League winner

Extra info : FIFA WCC host nations are rotated from one continent to another and picked from third world or developping country

Problem encountered : According to the real life format of WCC, the best club from the host nation is qualified but I can't seem to replicate this into my custom file, hence no host nation club enter. If anyone has any suggestion on how to make this happen, your assistance is kindly required.

Extra files : Awards overhauled for a few major comps around the world

Enjoy!!

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/96cwb6azje34257/NBL_FIFA_WCC_Q_Continental_Club_Comps_Collection.rar

FIFA World Club Championship_ Overview Stages.png

FIFA World Club Championship_ Matches Schedule.png

Untitled picture.png

Untitled picture1.png

Untitled picture2.png

FIFA WCC Qualifying - Europe_ Overview Stages.png

Fiji Airways OFC Champions League_ Matches Schedule.png

AFC Champions League_ Overview Stages.png

AFC Champions League_ Overview Stages-2.png

AFC Champions League_ Overview Stages-3.png

AFC Champions League_ Overview Stages-4.png

AFC Axia Cup_ Overview Stages.png

More comps by me:

It crash in 17th July 2015

And I have some questions, do I have to download the Anglo-Scottish Cup dbc as well or just download this one?

And I found that some Australian clubs are playing in OFC Champions League

I hope you can fix it

Thx!

Some questions:

* Will you also do a Mitropa Cup? (I've used the version by FMRevolution / FusionDB in my game, but it won't record the winners.)
* Why did you rename the AFC Asia Cup to AFC Axia Cup? Was that a spelling error?

On 9/4/2016 at 23:25, JumboCamp said:

It crash in 17th July 2015

And I have some questions, do I have to download the Anglo-Scottish Cup dbc as well or just download this one?

And I found that some Australian clubs are playing in OFC Champions League

I hope you can fix it

Thx!

About the crash I'll check about it later.

U can straightaway download this one, there are the same files actually

I've forgot to mention that I've set the Australian clubs to play in the Oceanian club continental champs rather than in Asia because of their real geographical position. It's not an error and it's just my opinion and preference

15 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Some questions:

* Will you also do a Mitropa Cup? (I've used the version by FMRevolution / FusionDB in my game, but it won't record the winners.)
* Why did you rename the AFC Asia Cup to AFC Axia Cup? Was that a spelling error?

I'm afraid I can't because I'm busy right now and I didn't really support this Mitropa Cup

I renamed it to Axia Cup because the it sounds better, like the UEFA Cup is renamed to Europa League

21 hours ago, nabildx said:

About the crash I'll check about it later.

U can straightaway download this one, there are the same files actually

I've forgot to mention that I've set the Australian clubs to play in the Oceanian club continental champs rather than in Asia because of their real geographical position. It's not an error and it's just my opinion and preference

Thx you! Really appreciate it and can you help with this one?

Screenshot_4.png

59 minutes ago, JumboCamp said:

Thx you! Really appreciate it and can you help with this one?

Screenshot_4.png

I'll simulate the file with multiple nations and a huge database for over a year and no crash

About that warning just click ok & ignore it

14 hours ago, Jorgen said:

What do yo mean with "I didn't really support this Mitropa Cup"? You mean you do not like it? Or you mean you did not create it? The latter I know, of course.

Thanks for your clearification. :)

In this custom db there are already enough club continental comps for Europe and I don't think there is a need for a Mitropa Cup, otherwise there will be multiple fixture congestions. Sorry :( 

On 7-9-2016 at 16:21, nabildx said:

In this custom db there are already enough club continental comps for Europe and I don't think there is a need for a Mitropa Cup, otherwise there will be multiple fixture congestions. Sorry :( 

OK, no problem :thup:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived