Oxford diamond

Dambuster is a change of roles from Oxford but I've probably played 300 games with those tactics. If you change roles then you are in untested territory but it may work.

yeah, thats fair comment.

Heres one of my tactics i created - used mainly at West Ham Utd as it fitted the players they already had - see what you think...

https://www.mediafire.com/?x6kfxdfkmm1r499

looks like this...

23eb9bd9c60650b39b4f0b374d1aa048.png

West Ham original squad - set up game, holiday to game 1, Ass Man picks side using Oxford - Stoke Away (this should be about same as Newcastle but they probably have a better squad fit)

Stoke%20v%20West%20Ham_%20Stats%20Match%20Stats_zpsfqlplgeu.png

interesting, the wingbacks looks about the same, lots of assists from there, but id not get anything like that kind of AR for the DCs, at least one of them would commit a goal conceding error almost every game.

also didnt see anywhere near those sorts of numbers for the attackers.

A few years ago someone had a problem with tactics not working so he sent me his game. Using same tactic I lost about 5 games in a row with lots of defender errors and giving pens away. I then changed manager and won those 5 games with same tactic.

With FM08 and Oxford I suddenly lost 3 games in a row with nothing apparently wrong, then continued winning as normal.

May need to try individual team talks etc.

If you have Genie Scout have a quick look at where you are ranked in league by positional rating.

• 3 months later...

Hey knap

Love your tactics but I also seem to be having the same issue where I win 5-6 and then all of a sudden cant win any where. I dont know how you do it because this happens with the tactics I create too. I am going to give this one a try and see how I go.

I am Liverpool in my 3rd season. I have pretty much started using a different tactic every couple of games to get some consistent results. I have created my own tactic with which I beat Barcelona at Home 3-1 and Wolves 4-2 but I am waiting for the 5 game collapse to hit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived