Player Personality Development

I'd say yes. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.

I certainly hope so. It just occurred to me recently that I haven't ever noticed a personality change other than under human management. It would certainly make for a more dynamic game world if it were to happen under the AI.

Has anybody noticed? Any confirmation?

Yes, the AI uses tutoring. I'm guessing some managers more than others, depending on their attributes. One way of confirming this is to check talented youngsters on AI teams and compare their personalities to an older player in a similar position. If their personalities and media-handling are similar or identical, the youngster is likely to have the older player as a favoured personnel. A clear indication that there's been some tutoring going on.

And I do believe I've seen squad personality adjustments as well, although no examples come to mind at the moment.

• SI Staff

Tutoring is used widely by the AI manager. You won't see the "Tut" or "Lrn" icon next to an AI owned player's name, but fear not it is happening.

The squad personality rubbing off on younger players works in the same way for the AI as it would a human controlled club.

Cheers,

Seb.

Archived