Game crash on low memory issue when using any non default skin - PLEASE HELP

ricrpor

Hi everyone

I am desperate because i cant get the game to work properly due to it keep crashing on low memory every time i use a customized skin. Sometimes it takes 1 day others 5 days but it crashes everytime and i am forced to used to default skin if i want to play the game , which is very annoying .

I have read very possible fixing solutions and tried all of them but none works.

The skins i tried are

andromeda

vitrex 2.1

alavanja

opz

ares

fmtgw

flut

wannachupbrew

If anyone can help i would apreciate .

Regards

RR

Can someone help me please, yesterday i downloaded logos and face packs. i was playing the game just fine. now during the game my monitor go's into sleep mode, the PC stays on just the monitor is unresponsive. i have to reboot to get it on and does the same.

Check your computers power saving options, your monitor might be set to sleep after a certain time which might be less time than it takes you to play a match, if that doesn't help then open a thread in the bugs forum as there shouldn't be anyway that logos/faces will cause your monitor to crash.

already did that and was told to address the issue here

Does the Game crash if you use the Base Skins?

Are you on PC, MAC or Linux, what are your system specs? (CPU, RAM, Graphics, Free hard drive space on your C:\ drive and whatever drive FM is installed to).

Have you added any other custom graphics, if so what graphics?

How many leagues are you trying to run.

Does the Game crash if you use the Base Skins?

Are you on PC, MAC or Linux, what are your system specs? (CPU, RAM, Graphics, Free hard drive space on your C:\ drive and whatever drive FM is installed to).

Have you added any other custom graphics, if so what graphics?

How many leagues are you trying to run.

The game does not crash with the base skin , at least not yet

I am in PC with I7 2,4 mhz , 16gb ram, AMD Radeon R9 MX200 , free space 600 GB on hard drive

I have logos, kits and pictures

i am playing the demo with just -england, i didnt buy the game yet because of this issue

Thanks for your help

The fact you are using the demo is possibly the problem then, its possible the skins you are using have altered a file that the demo needs and when the came calls that file it is crashing.

As the game is loading the base skin with no problems then it seems the problem is with something those custom skins have altered rather than with game having problems reading custom skins.

The other thing you can do is make sure your antivirus software isn't interfering with your custom graphics, try excluding your Sports Interactive folder from your anti-virus software.

The fact you are using the demo is possibly the problem then, its possible the skins you are using have altered a file that the demo needs and when the came calls that file it is crashing.

As the game is loading the base skin with no problems then it seems the problem is with something those custom skins have altered rather than with game having problems reading custom skins.

The other thing you can do is make sure your antivirus software isn't interfering with your custom graphics, try excluding your Sports Interactive folder from your anti-virus software.

REgarding the antivirus already done that.

If the Demo is the problem it's a minor issue because i will buy the game and it will solve it but you have no confirmation of this do you ?

REgarding the antivirus already done that.

If the Demo is the problem it's a minor issue because i will buy the game and it will solve it but you have no confirmation of this do you ?

No there is no way to know for sure.

You can try updating your thread in the bugs forum with the extra information (your using the demo and it didn't crash with the base skins) to see if SI can offer any more information.

The other thing you can do is if you buy the game directly through steam you can request a refund if you have played it for less than two hours, so if the demo is consisently crashing within two hours you could purchase the full game and if it also crashes refund it. (Or if you have a friend or family member who owns FM16 you could use the Family Library Sharing feature in steam to run their copy of the game through your computer to see if it crashes or not).

No there is no way to know for sure.

You can try updating your thread in the bugs forum with the extra information (your using the demo and it didn't crash with the base skins) to see if SI can offer any more information.

The other thing you can do is if you buy the game directly through steam you can request a refund if you have played it for less than two hours, so if the demo is consisently crashing within two hours you could purchase the full game and if it also crashes refund it. (Or if you have a friend or family member who owns FM16 you could use the Family Library Sharing feature in steam to run their copy of the game through your computer to see if it crashes or not).

Bought the game , the problem continues ...

Archived