[FM16] A quite challenging challenge...

RSJ

I had assumed messages like that included the wage packet. Is 500 bucks high for the club, or a large percentage of what you had spare?

£500 is, i say, average for my team. In terms of budget, i have £10k to spend and currently i am only spending around £7k

6b283ba67a.png

Kingstonian FC

Mid-Season Review - 31st December 2018

League Performance: We are currently 7th placed. Form has been hit and miss. We are beating teams in and around us but losing to some teams in the relegation places. We've been as low as 15th but as high as 2nd. We will really need to push on now if we are to make the play-offs. Difference with the league this season is that no-one is really running away with it.

FA Cup: We made it all the way to the 2nd Round before facing League 2 side Stevenage who dominated us and beat us easily 3-0. We have made about £30k overall from the FAC.

FA Trophy: Lost in the 1st Round to Tonbridge who a league below us.

Finances: We currently have £16,314 in the bank. Im still only spending 70% of the wage budget and the board are delighted with this fact. Attendances and lack of TV/prize money doesn't help down here in the lower leagues. I can still have 0% of any transfer fee's recieved.

Transfers: We have bought a further 2 players in since the last update.

Squad: I said in the PSR that Grainger and Chiedozie would be key. I was right. Grainger has been pretty solid in the net for us whilst Chiedozie has scored 16 in 30 to date. However, they are both now out with lengthy injurues. Grainger is out for another 5-7 weeks with a dislocated shoulder and Chiedozie is out for 3 months with a broken ankle. They are/will be missed massively. Maybe some players with have to come into help us out.

Summary: The injuries have hit us hard, its about digging in deep now and grinding out the results to ensure we can keep up with the chasing pack. Id love to make the play-offs as, unlike last season, i wouldnt really be fearing anyone in there.

See you all in May.

Rich Julian

Manager

Kingstonian FC

25778a4977.jpg

An heres where my journey ends. Absolutely gutted. Seemed 'buggy' for a while, had 2 complete crashes and now my save wont even load.

Not sure why. Not sure if its recoverable. Not sure what i'll be doing next. Thinking it will just be a journeyman save of some sort.

I'll be back.

In my experience save files fail to load when the saving was interupted.

It could be that, i auto save every week but not what the game was doing when it crashed, was all very sudden.

Archived