FMUpdates English Premier League Fixtures 2015/16

I haven't used workshop for a few years as I found it totally kak as it kept scanning graphics every time you accessed it:thdn:

I have subscribed to this in workshop can you explain pls how I get into game

I have selected downloads/access extra contact on start up, gone to workshop and there is a list of files I have created

then went to download add ons from steam found your file and that's when I hit a wall how to get in game :lock:

also if I use this will I be able to add any other English advanced rules files, as its usually 1 AR file per nation

thanks for the work

This won't work with other Advanced Rules for England. I'm quite surprised you have more than one as the files need verifying, and the game will not allow you to select more than one file per verified country.

As is our usual response, we can't guarantee our files will work with other files released by the community.

I have one loaded from last year and yours is now in the list but obviously wont work due to what we thought

thanks for reply and your work

its a shame some muppets have passed on other users work as their own and lead to people like you only loading files to workshop now as if it was any other way I could have put my stuff into yours and it would then cover the 1 AR file per nation

i have noticed that the fixtures are mainly on a saturday not like in real life where the premier league is played on saturday sunday and monday

yep you are right and that is a problem for those in Europa league as games Thursday /Saturday

nothing magic can do though as when he sets up this file as some teams are involved in Europa/ champions league qualification and there is no guarantee they will play in Europe

yep you are right and that is a problem for those in Europa league as games Thursday /Saturday

nothing magic can do though as when he sets up this file as some teams are involved in Europa/ champions league qualification and there is no guarantee they will play in Europe

The game will automatically move fixtures for TV dates close to the start of the season, as stated above.

when i use your file not many games get moved for TV coverage you will get the odd game of the saturday and then on the sunday i get like 4 matches being played all at 15:00 KO in real life its 2 games on TV every sunday one at 13:30 KO and the other at 16:00 KO

I'm looking into this now. For whatever reason, the game is only moving the first set of fixtures for TV matches - any other matches that are being moved aren't actually set for TV so this could be a bug with FM.

Archived