Slower Tactical Familarity FM16

After playing 12 games of combined exhibition and regular season games, my overall tactical familiarity just turned from awkward to competent . Basically the familiarity bar is only 25% full after 12 games. At this rate, I may need to play another 30+ games for 100% familiarity. Gaining tactical familiarity did not take this long in previous FM. I don't mind the change, but it would be nice to know so that I could start my save at an earlier date and play more exhibition games.

Same for me in the first season, only reached fluid towards the end of the season and I was training match tactics for the whole year. But I've had no problem at all the following three seasons, with tactics reaching fluid by september.

I don't know about end of Season but Setting to Balanced on High and Match Tactic also when creating your profile where it says Preferred formation the more you stick to the formation you choose the quicker the bar fulls up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hey all,

Some things to consider when training match tactics:

- The more you have on the go, the longer each will take.

- The more differences between each tactic, the longer they will take.

- (New manager only) The greater the difference between your tactics and the previous manager's, the longer they will take.

- Your player's attributes.

- Matches played with said tactic/s.

- And obviously how much training you put into it.

Hope that helps a little.

Seb.

Archived