Scout Assignments

It sets the maximum estimated purchase price of the player.

So if you set it to £10m and the scout thought player Z could be purchased for £15m the player wouldn't appear on the scout assignment.

If you set it to automatic it defaults to your clubs current transfer budget.

I tend to set all mine to maximum £200m+ so that the players still appear even if I can't currently afford them.

It sets the maximum estimated purchase price of the player.

If you set it to automatic it defaults to your clubs current transfer budget.

O M G!

Seriously, I regularly use my budget at the beginning of the season, so all my scouts is useless for most of the year.

This is the worst ever default setting.

No wonder scouting works so badly for me.

O M G!

Seriously, I regularly use my budget at the beginning of the season, so all my scouts is useless for most of the year.

This is the worst ever default setting.

No wonder scouting works so badly for me.

I don't disagree with you.

It took me a little while to figure out but once I noticed the problem it improved massively.

I don't think it works like that. It's not like players who's estimated buying price is over your budget don't get scouted, they just won't show in the scouted shortlists. When your budget increases, more and more already scouted players will show up in that scout's scouted list.

Personally I feel that this default behaviour is ok.

I don't think it works like that. It's not like players who's estimated buying price is over your budget don't get scouted, they just won't show in the scouted shortlists. When your budget increases, more and more already scouted players will show up in that scout's scouted list.

The scouts find a maximum of approx 300 players per assignment that fit into the boundaries you set, whether that be position, CA, PA, attributes or price.

The scouts find a maximum of approx 300 players per assignment that fit into the boundaries you set, whether that be position, CA, PA, attributes or price.

Way too many :)

There's probably only 20 or 30 players in the world, in total that's good enough to add quality to my team. Most of them are not available anyway.

Archived