Great game, welcome back! But, a suggestion or two...

Thanks for bringing this back.

Would like to see the following if possible...

1- On the news screen, when you have a potential trade, have a way to cancel an offer from one team, then go to the next offer highlight. When I offer a player to the rest of the league, and get 20 responses, I have to click each one back and forth back and forth. Its a huge time waster, especially since I can't proceed to the next day because of it.

2- Have the ability to change team names, cities, and the divisions/conferences they play in. Would like the ability to 'move' or otherwise create another franchise... (Bye bye Tampa Bay!)

3- In the preseason, don't have an offer for a 'friendly' like you have in soccer - our preseason games are already booked and they are often against teams in our own division, IE close to one another. Just create them.

4- On the highlight screen rink (and maybe elsewhere on the ice surface) the logos appear at the faceoff dots. That may be the case in Europe, but in North America, the logos are at the 4 dots around the center ice circle.

5- Have a font and picture (background and logo) editor. I've manually changed mine, but it's a pain.

6- I normally run the game in windowed mode, and its very crisp and sharp, but full screen is not. Is there a way to have better resolution on the full screen, or a way to make the windowed screen larger, or something in between?

Thanks again. These small changes would go a long way towards improving game-ability. Loving it so far! Been a supporter since Championship Manager 3!

I like the game so far but after 5h hours there are a couple of things i'm not keen on.

- there should be a button to sim to the next game/week/month. Sometimes there are 5 days between a game and u just sitting there spamming continue.

- The Free Agent + Waiver List is little bit hard to find. Maybe there could be an extra button in the front office menu for this.

- The Trade AI seems a little bit off. I got a 2nd Round Pick for Cody McLeod :x

- I like the tactics screen so far but it would be great if we could set the individual ice times of all the lines. And maybe something like line chemistry would be great.

1- On the news screen, when you have a potential trade, have a way to cancel an offer from one team, then go to the next offer highlight. When I offer a player to the rest of the league, and get 20 responses, I have to click each one back and forth back and forth. Its a huge time waster, especially since I can't proceed to the next day because of it.

The "Offer a Player" Button should open a new window with all the offers instead of getting 15-20 messages (Similar to the screen from OOTP). It's annoying to navigate and it's very timeconsuming to compare the different offers because u have to click every single message.

- The Free Agent + Waiver List is little bit hard to find. Maybe there could be an extra button in the front office menu for this.

The waiver list is actually pretty easy to find. Just click the "World" menu and select "Waiver Wire", it's the last on the small list.

For free agents I just press F6 on my keyboard, which takes to the scouting page, from there just click on the "Player Search".

Both of these can be done with just 2 actions :-)

The waiver list is actually pretty easy to find. Just click the "World" menu and select "Waiver Wire", it's the last on the small list.

For free agents I just press F6 on my keyboard, which takes to the scouting page, from there just click on the "Player Search".

Both of these can be done with just 2 actions :-)

oh I missed that thank u!

You can go on vacation for that.

that is an option but it shouldnt be the way to go. It seems just odd to go on vacation just to simulate 4 days without a game. In the FM series u can simulate without going on vacation so it should not be that hard.

Seconded.

3- In the preseason, don't have an offer for a 'friendly' like you have in soccer - our preseason games are already booked and they are often against teams in our own division, IE close to one another. Just create them.

Agreed. There should be like 5 automatic. Let GMs schedule more if they want it.

- The Trade AI seems a little bit off. I got a 2nd Round Pick for Cody McLeod :x

I like the game a lot too! But you're right, Trade AI must be reworked. I'm also got this kind of unfair trades and quite often, the AI put the traded player directly to the waivers list... Sounds like total wasting for AI roster.

Thanks for bringing this back.

2- Have the ability to change team names, cities, and the divisions/conferences they play in. Would like the ability to 'move' or otherwise create another franchise... (Bye bye Tampa Bay!)

4- On the highlight screen rink (and maybe elsewhere on the ice surface) the logos appear at the faceoff dots. That may be the case in Europe, but in North America, the logos are at the 4 dots around the center ice circle.

5- Have a font and picture (background and logo) editor. I've manually changed mine, but it's a pain.

6- I normally run the game in windowed mode, and its very crisp and sharp, but full screen is not. Is there a way to have better resolution on the full screen, or a way to make the windowed screen larger, or something in between?

Thanks again. These small changes would go a long way towards improving game-ability. Loving it so far! Been a supporter since Championship Manager 3!

3 - don't understand this? Pre season games are already scheduled, you can get the Assistant to arrange them or arrange your own games, cups, leagues if you want too?

Archived