Is FM15 more realistic in terms of job offers?

I found that FM14 was unrealistic in terms of job offers, or rather a lack of them. There were many times when I was overlooked for jobs when I was far and away the strongest candidate. I declared interest in jobs and applied for them but, even when I was unemployed, I wasn't considered.

Has this been addressed in FM15?

Yes I would say it is better in this version.

In 99% of games I start off in Scottish leagues and can take a club to winning the champions league ect ect but then apply for an EPL team I would get laughed off on fm14. FM15 I have had several EPL teams asking me to manage them.

I've had - no exaggeration - about 100 offers from English and Scottish clubs so far on my save, and I'm ten seasons in managing Lincoln of Gibraltar. I'd probably say there are too many offers now, but then it's only really getting that annoying because it's a very one-club save.

I don't know about realistic... I won the league twice with Aalesund and suddenly Corinthians offered me a job. (I'm pretty sure that in real life a manager could win the Norwegian league 20 times in a row and the Corinthians board members wouldn't even know his name.)

I'd say easier for sure. At least during the beta, I could instantly get a job in the Conference Premier as an unemployed manager with only sunday league experience and no coaching badges. I'm not sure if this has been tweaked since then, but it was surprising to say the least when Wrexham offered me an interview when I started an employed save. As Alex said, the realism factor is left to you to decide. I go full realism in my saves, so I didn't take the Wrexham position until I felt I'd earned proper recognition of getting it.

On my current save, I started at Plymouth on Continental C Licence, won League 2. Season two - top of League 1 by Christmas when I left to take over West Ham in the relegation zone of Premier League, then took over at league champions Man Utd in Summer 2016 after Van Gaal retired.

Realistic? Perhaps not. But bear in mind that when I took over at Man Utd, in the interview I pretty much rolled over and let the Board do what they like - I chose the 'I can work on a much smaller budget' etc responses, so maybe I'm a sitting duck...

Archived