The 2-2-3-3 (4-3-3) Italian Style 120+ gola every season

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
That's because it's from FM 2015 and someone thought it would be a good idea to bump it up.

Now I've done it! :(

Thankfully an inundation of "can u do this for 2016" in various threads hasn't materialised yet.

Was just going to ask the same thing if one like this will be made for 2016

That's because it's from FM 2015 and someone thought it would be a good idea to bump it up.

Thankfully an inundation of "can u do this for 2016" in various threads hasn't materialised yet.

Why wouldn't I bump it? Using this tactic was the most fun I ever had in an FM game in years. So you're telling me I shouldn't request a new version of it because it "annoys" you?

cant use the tactic showing this file could not be imported

That is not the issue. I've cut and pasted plenty of FM15 tactics into my FM16 tactics folder and they were able to be imported. Never had an issue with a single one as long and they were fmf files. But this one shows up when you go to import but then tells you it can't be done when you try. So, the issue is something else and not because it is an FM15 file.

Archived