Moving into new Stadium with Tottenham. Or not...

It depends on the capacity, but unless you are enormously rich already, then yes - you will take out a loan to fund the build which will be paid off monthly over a period of years.. If possible, it is often "better" to increase capacity as it tends to not require additional funding and capacity increases are turned around in about 12 months. It all depends on what the maximum capacity of White Hart Lane is, in the database.

In my experience Spurs, do tend to build pretty early and get a 50-60,000 seater stadium called something inventive like the Hoddle Arena.

I'm in 2021 with my FMC save and Tottenham appear to have permanently moved into Wembley. Whilst Chelsea are playing at the Zola Stadium.

Also I noticed that the European Championship qualifiers for 2020 were some mad three team group and the tournament had a new name, as Mancini was sacked as England manager despite winning the three team group and qualifying. I applied to replace him but they gave it to Pep Guardiola.

I'm in 2021 with my FMC save and Tottenham appear to have permanently moved into Wembley. Whilst Chelsea are playing at the Zola Stadium.

Almost exactly the same in mine, except with Chelsea, it's the Zola Arena, an indoor stadium.

Mancini England manager on my save too. I wish I played at Wembley. The gate receipts would hopefully be huge. Are spurs getting that 80/90k level of attendance out of interest?

Not on mine, 35-40k every week, so 50k empty seats. Media constantly complain that Spurs expect low attendances.

Estimated value 975k with 26,500 season ticket holders.

No way, that is terrible.

In my game Spurs have just hired a new manager, so that is 6 in the game and they are still at Wembley in 2021.

Archived