How many people run concurrent saves

I have always only ever played saves one at a time, and as long as I'm playong I'm fully immersed in it. I then tend to just lose interest all of a sudden an stop the save.

This year, I really can't get into it with any team at all. I started with Ateltico and was going really well up to jan 15, until I realised I had forgot to load some leagues I always play and lost interest. I then tried to get into saves with Valencia, Sevilla and Atletico again but never settled.

I was then inspired by how badly Liverpool are doing and have a save going now which I am just starting but enjoying. However now I made the mistake of reading some of the team threads on here, and have my head turned by the idea of managing either AC Milan or Sassuolo. I also want to get a save with RB Leipzig going.

Do any of you manage to keep interest in a few saves running at the same time?

Or like me to date, so you just play one save at a time and immerse yourselves fully into it until you are done with it?

Should I bother even try main roaming two saves at a time?

I've usually got at least three or four on the go. Probably why I never get past around 2020 in any of them.

At the moment, I've still got my save from the Beta (Coventry), and the Dafuge Challenge (Hereford) in the full game, plus a couple of FMC saves (Ancona in Italy and a Journeyman save, where I'm some diddy Norwegian team).

Most of my time is spent on Hereford just now, but I dip into the others from time to time.

Archived