Millysbeast and his aliases

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh it's not about him being abusive or spamming anymore, he already did that and was banned for it.

It's the fact he keeps coming back again, and again, and again. It states in the forum rules, quite clearly, that coming back as a different name after being banned, results in a lifetime ban. He's now come back about 20 times, so I think he's already well past the limit!

Maybe if he didn't come back for a couple of months or so, let everything calm down, and then slowly re-introduce himself onto the forum in a sensible and constructive way rather then signing up, and straight away making about 10 posts or a couple of threads about any old thing. Most new user's will just read for a couple of weeks and then slowly introduce themselves onto the forum, but he continues to be very childish, and coming back, over and over again.

To me it's gone beyond ridiculous now, I just want him gone.

I know all the regulars will agree with me aswell.

I want him gone as well, and that is after seeing him for about a month or less, he is just so agitating. Why does he need to create so many accounts every day and post about random stuff. He can just keep one account instead of wasting his time by creating them and getting banned and wasting our time.

a weird thing i noticed is millysbeast had all the aparent problems with not being able to but my updates on his psp but he was complaning about my updates on his last thread saying that zapata wasnt on the game now. Me thinks he was being awkward on purpose.

Ok, I aint up to nothing, I started at Neo when i typed in on google Fmh2008 hints, as any normal newBie would do, I then started posting as a guest, and eventually signed up, after Liverpool_x1 and Dec7 told me to. I started posting as usual and starting getting involved in challenges and after a while got used to it, then I started making my own challenges ect. I also help Dec7 on many occasions with his updates and stuff, the forum then started to get spammed and started to die, so I still carried on posting making SOMS and challenges, until the forum died down completely after loads of spamming. I didnt go on it as much and eventually stopped because of the state of the forum, so I started looking for a new forum, where Dec7 told me about SI, where I had already joined up in august, but hadnt posted, so i started to post, and liked it. Thats how i got here Lads, and if you want me to go i will, *walks slowly towards the door with his head down* :(

Archived