Money for sold player isn't added to the transfer budget

As the headline says, I sold Adrian (I'm playing with Atletico Madrid) for 90 millions to get some more money to my transferbudget. Everything was cleared, Adrian was sold so I looked if I had more money to buy players for but no. I waited a couple of days in the game and looked again but the 90 millions has still not added to my transferbudget? This happened with another save when I sold Diego Costa to Chelsea, also then the money wasn't added? My only thought now is that Atletico is taking the money to pay of the loans the club has?

Is it a bug or what?

Peace

/Jim

How do I check "% of transfers fees is made available for budget"? The deal I got was 90 million up front and then I paid three other teams money, that percentage was about 7%. Nothing was split for 48 months and so on, 90 million up front directly. Yes I have 100% for Adrian, my game started 2013 so that transfer hasn't been done yet.

You can ask the board to increase percentage of transfer revenue but whether they agree or not depends on club finances, outstanding loans, your reputation, etc.

Don't be afraid to press them for it when they 'initially' disagree by saying they're not showing enough ambition. They often times go back and say you know what: "You're right, we will increase it a bit."

That's how I bumped it up from 60% to 75% in my current save with Lyon.

Archived