how to loan a "great" player out ?

any tips for loan a > CA 180 player out ??

let say Rooney in 2013,& you try to load him out.

i do a test:

free charge,i pay for u.Yes !! free !!

just take it !!

& can play again MU if u ask for it.

but still no body want him.Why ??

Messi,

free charge,i pay for u.Yes !! free !!

just take it !!

& can play again barca if u ask for it.

but still no body want him.Why ??

are AI stupid ??

Its been explained 1,000,001 times.

Most teams don't have the space in the squad, transfers have already been completed in the opening window, you've given them no time to scout to identify that the players are available, you've made no media comments advising teams that the players are available.

In short teams don't expect those players to be available so haven't made plans for them.

Its a case of unrealistic input = unrealistic output.

Given time and making the right sort of comments in the media and to the player you should be able to loan or sell them before the transfer window ends.

Its been explained 1,000,001 times.

Most teams don't have the space in the squad, transfers have already been completed in the opening window, you've given them no time to scout to identify that the players are available, you've made no media comments advising teams that the players are available.

In short teams don't expect those players to be available so haven't made plans for them.

Its a case of unrealistic input = unrealistic output.

Given time and making the right sort of comments in the media and to the player you should be able to loan or sell them before the transfer window ends.

even i list them for 2 year still AI didn't want.

Are you? Why would you want to loan out Man Utd and Barcelona's 'best' players?

Teams would take this into account. Why would Rooney or Messi be interested in leaving on loan.

Unrealistic.

but you have to do it,in the year 2025 with more than 20 ppl >PA170 in the team.

even i list them for 2 year still AI didn't want.

Did you play them in that time or leave them rotting in the reserves? What leagues and database did you load?

In short there are around three clubs in the world that could realistically buy Rooney within FM and another three/four English clubs that are slightly more restricted by being league rivals. Not exactly a huge amount of choice there? Do those clubs have the room in the squad for Rooney? Do they want to pay the wage he demands? Have they got other options?

The last time this type of thread came up the poster uploaded his save game complaining he couldn't sell Rooney. I downloaded the save and sold him within a month for around £30m if I remember right.

Did you play them in that time or leave them rotting in the reserves? What leagues and database did you load?

In short there are around three clubs in the world that could realistically buy Rooney within FM and another three/four English clubs that are slightly more restricted by being league rivals. Not exactly a huge amount of choice there? Do those clubs have the room in the squad for Rooney? Do they want to pay the wage he demands? Have they got other options?

The last time this type of thread came up the poster uploaded his save game complaining he couldn't sell Rooney. I downloaded the save and sold him within a month for around £30m if I remember right.

as i said just for loan,not for sell.

& i pay for you.I pay for you,you take him.

i mean i begging u to take him,so can play again MU if you want.

i can't give AI money in FM,I will test it if i can.

i will give AI 1M for loan him for free...:(

no i mean,PA180 player with young age.Just let said years 24 messi with >PA 190

You said you're in 2025 and trying to loan Messi out?

Don't pay any attention to CA/PA, I don't think that matters with transfers as much as reputation.

You said you're in 2025 and trying to loan Messi out?

Don't pay any attention to CA/PA, I don't think that matters with transfers as much as reputation.

i mean "if".

If i'm crazy,& i want to loan Messi out in the year 2013

Clubs are not bidding because a 180PA player is not going to be interested in going out on loan therefore the clubs correctly decide that they are not going to waste any time making an offer.

Your experiment is flawed & is not something that is open for all that much discussion.

but Chelsea loan Hernán Crespo out in real life & Andriy Shevchenko too

A very different scenario, Chelsea wanted to sell Crespo & he wanted to return to Italy but none of the clubs could afford to buy him so a loan agreement was beneficial to all parties, that is not the case in your examples.

u mean i won't success even i offer it ?

i offer it with media ?

Archived