Crickies Update september 2008

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three Italian coaches have been shortlisted for the managerial vacancy at West Ham.

Ex-Italy coach Roberto Donadoni has thrown his hat into the ring to succeed Alan Curbishley, with Roberto Mancini and Gianfranco Zola on the shortlist.

Former Liverpool boss Gerard Houllier, now technical director of France, is also under consideration.

The agent of the 40-year-old Italian Paolo Di Canio, who played for West Ham for four years, has also said his client would "love to be considered" for the job.

Thanks alot mate! I received it. :D

Is it possible that I do the transfer of Robinho to Manchester City manually by myself like this?

"PLAYER""Robinho" "Real Madrid" "" "" "" "" "" "Manchester City"

hes allready on there plus that wouldn't work hes called Róbson de Souza on the game.

A few "mistakes" -

Jordon Mutch replaces Aaron Moses-Garvey but Aaron is from St Kitts

There is problably nothing you can do about this one but Marcus Bent is on loan to Charlton still

And I asked you to add Semih Aydilek and you obviously forgot or couldn't find a replacement lol :):D

I thought to myself instead of being lazy and leaving it to someone else I might as well do it so if someone really really wants them on here they are:

"PLAYER""Kevin" "Fields" "Bury" "Jordon" "Mutch" "1991" "95" "154" "Birmingham"

"PLAYER""Thomas" "Brdaric" "Hannover 96" "Semih" "Aydilek" "1989" "85" "147" "Birmingham" :D

few things ive spotted mate.

Higginbotham Sunderland - Stoke

Aimar Zaragoza - Benfica

Oddo Milan - Bayern Munich

Bouaouzun(sp) Wigan - NEC

New transfers to add

Stephan Appiaf Fenerbahce - free

Alvaro Recoba Inter - Free

Rafael Sobis Real Betis - Al Jazera

David Suazo Inter - Benfica

Nene Monaco - Espanyol

Robert Vittek Nurnberg - Lille

Simon Czimmoner AZ - Utrecht

Peter Luccin Zaragoza - Racing Santander

Anyone read about Mike Ashleys late night partying on the night Keegan resigned? Whilst the executives were negotiating with Keegan, Ashley spent £125,000 on a 3 hour boozing binge including a £30,000 tip to the waitress and a £xxxx payment to the security. Something like 100 bottles of champagne, 29 of Vodka. And then, when a fan asked him if he should be talking to Keegan, he replied

"We've had a little tif but it will be sorted".

Sorta makes me glad to have the Glazers as owners. On second thoughts, maybe not.

apparently kevin keegan didnt want to quit yet cause he needed cash and the compensation from newcastle to keep paying for his soccer circus which he did a while ago and planned to extended and put one in centre parks and he was in debt sort of with the soccer circus so he neeed cash injection. and he didnt wnt to do a curbishley and left with no compo.

can't wait for the update next summer this has what kaka said

AC Milan's Brazilian forward Kaka will consider joining City next summer if they can qualify for the Champions League. so kaka might join if city qualify who do you think will be at city in january? its gonna be huge to the new update.

I doubt City will make any large purchases in January unless they are top four position. And, they have NO chance of signing Fabregas, Torres, Ronaldo or Messi. Kaka will most probably only leave IF Milan don't win something this season.

well the only things milan can win is the uefa or seria a. they didnt start well in first game in serie a. but i think ac milan or tottenham will win the cup if ac milan dont win anything he might leave. i want to see pato at united.lol.

just read in news of the world keving keegan did not have any problems with mike ashley cause he stated mike ashley treated him well it was just the board, 3 of them some italian guy azz or some thing and then another and wise lol and most of the board members.

hi im sorry if this question is stupid but why players like fraizer campbell and danny simpson are on permanent transfers? they should be on loan. or is it meant to be like this?

its because you cannot do loan tranfers when editing and as their season long loans i moved them.

also need to move the following names

Karim sinama pongolle

Lukman Okocha

Ruben Stam

Guy Berson

Dario Kne[]evic dont know whats happened there!

remco knopper

mounir Robert

the dario Kneževic is like that becayse the z letter isn't on the game with the ž bit above. Ive has this with baros before becuase he has a bit above one of his letters and it shows up as a square.

some new codes to add to the file, i havent checked them but they should work:

"PLAYER""Pablo" "Aimar" "R. Zaragoza S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Benfica"

"PLAYER""Massimo" "Oddo" "A.C. Milan" "" "" "" "" "" "FC Bayern"

"PLAYER""Rachid" "Bouaouzan" "Wigan Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "NEC"

"PLAYER""Álvaro" "Recoba" "F.C. Internazionale" "" "" "" "" "" "free"

"PLAYER""David" "Suazo" "F.C. Internazionale" "" "" "" "" "" "Benfica"

"PLAYER""Rafael Augusto" "Sóbis" "Real Betis B., S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Qatar SC"

"PLAYER""Anderson Luís" "de Carvalho" "A.S. Monaco Football Club" "" "" "" "" "" "Espanyol"

"PLAYER""Robert" "Vittek" "1.FC Nürnberg" "" "" "" "" "" "Lille"

"PLAYER""Simon" "Cziommer" "AZ Alkmaar" "" "" "" "" "" "FC Utrecht"

"PLAYER""Peter" "Luccin" "R. Zaragoza S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "R. Racing Club S.A.D."

"PLAYER""Stephan" "Appiah" "Fenerbahçe" "" "" "" "" "" "free"

"PLAYER""Rafael" "Schmitz" "LOSC Lille Métropole" "" "" "" "" "" "Metz"

"PLAYER""Michael" "Lamey" "MSV Duisburg" "" "" "" "" "" "Bielefeld"

"PLAYER""Andrea" "Barzagli" "Città di Palermo" "" "" "" "" "" "Wolfsburg"

"PLAYER""Bosko" "Jankovic" "Città di Palermo" "" "" "" "" "" "Genoa"

"PLAYER""Raffaele" "Palladino" "Juventus" "" "" "" "" "" "Genoa"

"PLAYER""Rubén" "Olivera" "Juventus" "" "" "" "" "" "Genoa"

"PLAYER""Matteo" "Ferrari" "AS Roma" "" "" "" "" "" "Genoa"

"PLAYER""Alessandro" "Potenza" "Fiorentina" "" "" "" "" "" "Genoa"

"PLAYER""Cristian" "Brocchi" "A.C. Milan" "" "" "" "" "" "Lazio"

"PLAYER""Eduardo" "Nascimento Costa" "R.C.D. Espanyol B" "" "" "" "" "" "Lecce"

"PLAYER""Igor" "Budan" "Parma" "" "" "" "" "" "Città di Palermo"

"PLAYER""Marco" "Amelia" "Livorno" "" "" "" "" "" "Città di Palermo"

"PLAYER""Roberto" "Soldado" "R. Madrid Castilla" "" "" "" "" "" "Getafe"

"PLAYER""Roberto" "Soldado" "Real Madrid C.F." "" "" "" "" "" "Getafe"

"PLAYER""Antonio Guayre" "Betancort" "R.C. Celta S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Numancia"

"PLAYER""Rubén" "De la Red" "Getafe C.F., S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Real Madrid C.F."

"PLAYER""Asier" "Riesgo" "Real Sociedad S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Recreativo"

"PLAYER""Ariel" "Ibagaza" "R.C.D. Mallorca S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Villarreal C.F., S.A.D."

"PLAYER""Samuel" "Kuffour" "AS Roma" "" "" "" "1" "1" "free"

"PLAYER""Danny" "Higginbottom" "Sunderland" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke City"

mayhave repeated a few thats already done but want sure

There are a few tweaks that need doing, like the main players who have wrong names, and some have wrong nationalities when they could have right ones :). I am not being picky, I am thankful for all the work you have done, but there are also a few more transfers and players need adding to it :D.

There are a few tweaks that need doing, like the main players who have wrong names, and some have wrong nationalities when they could have right ones :). I am not being picky, I am thankful for all the work you have done, but there are also a few more transfers and players need adding to it :D.

i cannot do nothing about the nationalities as sometimes their are no players to overwrite. also with the players names you can only change so many players so thier are allways going to be some that dont change there is nothing i can do about.

I mean ones from spain or italy ect. who moved in the transfer market to championship league 1 teams and below ect. that aren't on there :(. Also i tried to swop Juan Pablo Angel for Balanta as Balanta is a Colombian Striker not English RM ¬_¬, but i couldn't find Angel on the editor DB, so i couldn't do anything about it :(. Please could you tell me if you know the code for Juan Pablo Angel Please Thanks :D

Archived