Crickies Update september 2008

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i take no offence lads, i helped crickie with some of the transfers early on but my internet went down and only way i could do transfers is on my own!!! no disrespect to leeds but i have concentrated on premier league players and there had to be quite a few created and i have actually used the 100 maximum edits for new players therefore cannot create their youth team!! i too am looking forward to crickie's update as they are excellent.

from looking at it because there has been that may name changes i think theres going to be a few players that are half and half, well have to try and move them about a bit.

As for Manucho, mighty owl did use Winston Parks or paulo wanchope a while back

Cheers Crickie.

Couple of things, Matteo Alberti isnt appearing in QPRs squad, and Samuel Di Carmine is called Samuel Lucarelli?

Also Parejo is Spanish not Romanian! :D

with paerjo i couldn't find a spanish player in that postion to overwrite because all the centre midfielders where big player who i didnt want to overwrite.

Cheers Crickie and Ridley. I've got the task of updating the PBM database in the other game I play so I know how much hard work you guys have put in. Not looking forward to it lol

yeah this database is quite small compared to the pc version!

ok so im going to release the update with these changes

Manucho and man utd

niemi retired and replaced

kompany at man city

kim grant sacked as woking manager

snodgrass and di carmine have proper names. Woth me changes these others might have wrong names but with the limited database i cannot help that because however the move them around some wont change

alberti at q.p.r.

david di michele at west ham

Hérita Ilunga at west ham

hi could somebody help me as i have started to use crickies update so i can do the challenges im in but when i start a new game the installer bar stops and kind of freezes. can anybody help please as i really want to use it.

Patience, my friend. I had this problem too! Just leave it to do what it has to do, I'm not sure why it takes so long (maybe all the changes it has to read through) but I'm positive it works :thup:

Patience, my friend. I had this problem too! Just leave it to do what it has to do, I'm not sure why it takes so long (maybe all the changes it has to read through) but I'm positive it works :thup:

it does take longer with all the changes becuase i tried to start a game without my memory card in and it loads straight away.

it does take longer with all the changes becuase i tried to start a game without my memory card in and it loads straight away.

Indeed, with the Stick, when it is deemed to have "frozen" (which it hasn't) the orange indicator is glowing. Without the Stick, the game is using the PSPs internal memory.

O btw, Stockport striker Peter Thompson isn't on the update, or game at all. Any chance you could add him. I know its late.

Heres his profile if it helps.

http://www.stockportcounty.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10419~30323,00.html

he is but at wrong club.

"PLAYER""James" "Quinn" "CD Chivas USA" "Peter" "Thompson" "1984" "110" "140" "Stockport County"

Change cd chivas usa to free and he should be at stockport.

i just checked the new update and on my game Karim Benzima comes up as Karim Sinama-Pongolle

the thing is becuase of the limitations some players names arent going to work right but i cannot do anything about it the only thing to do is move the players you want to the top of the update.

Archived