Crickies Update september 2008

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plz uploade the update asap!!!!!

Firstly, crickie and ridley are spending their own time to make the update perfect which they don't have to. Yes, it may take longer sometimes but you have to be patient.

Secondly, I haven't seen you make much contribution to the forums apart from asking for the update and demanding for it to be uploaded!

Firstly, crickie and ridley are spending their own time to make the update perfect which they don't have to. Yes, it may take longer sometimes but you have to be patient.

Secondly, I haven't seen you make much contribution to the forums apart from asking for the update and demanding for it to be uploaded!

Why don't you just shut up coz u r a boring little ******!

Why don't you just shut up coz u r a boring little ******!

Ladies ladies. Squabbles aside, the update will be here when it's here. Ridley and Crickie both have lives away from the computer and we have to respect that. Plus, as LSD rightly said, we would rather wait another few hours / days for a fully functional update than receieve a rather poor one now.

it will be here today, im not taking any credit it for it ive only slightly adjusted a few things as well as slipping in a few more transfers. All thanks go to Crickie.

I will of course post any issues which need fixing when i get round to playing it and any last minute deals that were missed

it does if you look carefully. it has berbatov tottenham the to man utd and the game uses decos birth name not deco cause phil scolaris name on the game is filipi or something so robinhos will be his birth name then his name will show in the psp game

berbatov is near the top go ctrl then press f and search for manchester or berbatov you will find him. i dont know robinhos real name so can't find him. thanks gomez. and just gonna wait for the release from great old crickie and ridley.

Archived