Stadium expansion for lower league clubs

Kyax

Hi! I want to play game with Wycombe from league 2 in England but I want to know will they expand stadium or built new one when I reach Premiership and I win Champions League. Is it depend on how city is big, or you can have stadium for 60,000 in every club when you reach Premiership and play in Champions League for about 15-20 years from now

Hi! I want to play game with Wycombe from league 2 in England but I want to know will they expand stadium or built new one when I reach Premiership and I win Champions League. Is it depend on how city is big, or you can have stadium for 60,000 in every club when you reach Premiership and play in Champions League for about 15-20 years from now

I would of thought the stadium will be increased, how big who knows though. If you can get Wycombe to the CL or whatever then there is no doubt they will have to improve the ground, especially as FA rules state the ground must of to a certain standard to play in certain divisions.

There are a few factors that can be decisive; obviously if the attendance of the current stadium is maxing out week in week out then it warrants looking at increasing the capacity. The population of the city you're in also contributes to this, for example Monaco only has a population of around 36,000 and a stadium capacity of 18,523 so it wouldn't be beneficial for them as a club to build a new stadium.

Hope this helps a bit!

If you are selling out, which you will if you reach the top league, and you have the funds, you'll get expanded or new stadium built. Each club has a cap on how far the current stadium can be expanded, after that you'll need a new one built to get bigger gates.

You can request the board to consider both options.

• 3 weeks later...

That is not true my friend. I'm stuck with a 7.500 stadium cap and the board loaned a stadium to a near club to play champiosn games. Im unable to make a new stadium since this one is from 2009. Well since most of the money come from tickets it gets really hard to play.

Start slave trading selling players for additional income. You don't have to sell your prime players, but you should be getting some income flowing by selling some talent that you don't necessarily see making your first team. For example, you might have a padawan that would for a great Skrill Premier striker. You don't even have to sell him for an upfront cost, clauses alone would be worth it.

I rarely will release my players on a free, especially if I can even get a 10% on next sale clause even.

Archived